The beginning of a friendship {Part 3}

Days went on and the two were inseparable, Nerris still teased him about his dumb magic tricks, although Harrison wasn't bothered of it, because he was used to Nerris playing around with him like that, to be completely honest he didn't mind at all, and found it quite cute the
way she smiled and the way she laughed.
"Alright Campers! now as you all know this is unfortunately our last week in the camp before the summers over, so I'm going to try and give the best week possible!" David spout out as the campers gathered in the mess hall, Everyone was a bit disappointed that it was finally time to say goodbye, friends had to part their ways and it honestly sucked.
During the last few days the activities involved a lot of things they had never done before, like having ice cream and pizza! It was honestly the best week for everyone ever since they arrived at the shitty camp.
-When the last day finally came-...
Max Nikki and Neil were busy looking out in the forest for any mythical creatures, Harrison and Nerris were watching as Preston put on a show, Nurf, Dolph, and Ered were there too, David and Gwen had basically gotten the day off considering everyone was doing their own things.
Quartermaster was being the creep he usually is, but it's not a big deal at the camp anymore, because he usually goes off to murder something and cause trouble.
(Or he goes to have kinky s*x)..
Once the day had finally ended the parents started arriving, the first one to go was Nikki, her mom came to pick her up, next was Neil, his dad picked him up and ended up talking to candy before they left, Next came Ered's cool gay FBI agent dads, While campers were picked up one by one, Nerris and Harrison were a bit upset they had to let go, their friendship had gotten stronger and they weren't sure if they could keep in contact until next summer.
Nerris looked up at Harrison, "hey I can give you my phone number so we can text! And call."
Harrison agreed to the idea and wrote his number on Nerris's arm, non other than 5 minutes later Harrison's parents came, they were still scared of Harrison so they avoided contact with him, which to be honest.
Made Nerris feel really bad, but she couldn't do much about it.
Nerris's parents arrived finally, David waved at Nerris as she stepped into the car, Max waves as well, trying his best not to show that he cared.                                                                       {quick edit: Max was adopted by David so yeye, also sorry about my grammar and spelling mistakes, I tried to my best to see where I messed up.}