A Thing?

~Joshs Pov~
I wake up and go to the kitchen to get sum to eat bc Jordan would cook us breakfast. I got downstairs and I don't see Jordan. So I go up to her room and shes not there I look all over her room. I see a note on the Vanity and it says how Jordan went to the Hype House. Ok At least shes ok.

~Jordans Pov~
I woke up and chase was still sleep so this is my time to prank him. I go get a cup of water and I dump it on his face. He jumped up and wiped his face and looked at me very mad. Chase went in his washroom and filled up his tub. I guess he still gets in the tub. Lol. Chase comes up to me and picks me up and throws me in the tub. Getting water everywhere.

Jordan: " Chase you got water everywhere and now in wet!"

Chase: "Oh so your wet ehh"

Jordan: "shut up"

Chase picks me up out of the tub and sits me on the counter and takes my clothes off.

Jordan: "what are you doin?"

Chase: "Im about to put you in the tub

Jordan: "Im not a baby"

Chase: "Your my baby" he says taking my shirt off

Chase undress me and I get in the tub and Chase washes me up. Even tho I told him i can do it myself. I get out and go into the room to get some clothes. But then I remembered my clothes are in Tonys room. I put on towel and walk down the hall to Tonys room and I knock on the door. Tony opens the door and looks at me.

Jordan: "i need my clothes"

Tony: "here"

Then I walk away. That was awkward. I go back to Chase room and I decide to tease him a bit. I drop my towel right infront of him and he just smiles and I think he took a picture. And I got dressed and went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and got some yogurt and sat at the table and went on tiktok. I saw a Tiktok of Tony and Addison. And that made me mad and I threw my phone at the wall and my phone was shattered. Great. Ugh whatever. I go to Taylors room.

Jordan: "Taylor can you take me to the Apple store."

Taylor: "Mhm. Why?"

I show him my phone.

Taylor: "Damn how tf you do that"

Jordan: "I threw on the wall. Now come on" I say dragging him to his car

We start driving to the store.

Jordan: "Can I put some music on?"

Taylor: "ya"

I take his phone and put it on the aux and played Sunflower Vol.6 by Harry Styles.

Taylor: "Who made this song?"

Jordan: "Harry Styles"

Taylor: "Oh its nice"

Jordan: "Ikr"

We got to the store and I got a new phone whit a phone case. We go back home and I go to Avanis' room.

Vani: "Hello my wife"

Jordan: "Hi babe I need to tell you something"

Vani: "What is it?"

Jordan: "Me and Tony broke up. And I cant stop thinking about him."

Vani: "Come on lets go to the mall."

Me and Avani go to the mall and I got some Tattoos

Me and Avani got a matching one

And i got this

I payed 200 dollars for them

I payed 200 dollars for them. Then we went back home.

We walked in the house and Chase ran up to me hugged me hard.

Jordan: "OWWWWW"

Chase: "What?!"

Jordan: "My tattoos"

Chase: "You tattoos lemme see em"

I show every one my tattoos and Vani shows everyone our matching one.

Kouvr: "You didnt invite me"

Vani: "Im sorry baby we'll invite you next time".