...

So we have an early babyshower, but we are also gonna have a babyshower 1 month before the due date. Thhats when were gonna do the gender party. Im so happy.

~2 hours later~

Jordan- Babe pls ONE DRINK?!

Chase- NO IT CAN HURT THE BABY

Jordan- One sip?

Chase- Jordan NO. He says walking away.

Jordan- I dont care. I say under my breath downing a bottle of Booze. Then I walk out the kitchen.

~3 weeks later~

Me and Chase are going to get my first ultrasound. We get to the doctor and go in the room then the doctor puts the stuff on my stomach and turns off the lights.

Doctor- Thats weird.

Chase- What?

Doctor- Theres no heart beat.

Jordan- What do you mean?!

Doctor- Im sorry you lost the baby.

Chase- HOW??

Doctor- Jordan have you been drinking or smoking?

Jordan- I- I drank a bottle of booze.

Chase- YOU WHAT? I TOLD YOU IT WOULD HURT THE BABY. he says crying

Jordan- Chase baby im sorry. IM SORRY. I say as he walks out. I walk out after him. We get to the parking lot a I grab his wrist.

Chase- Jordan let go of me. I need to be alone.

Jordan- BABY IM SO FUCKING SORRY. I say falling onto my knees.

Chase- *sighs* Jordan ik your sorry now come on we have to tell the others.

~1 hour later~

Thomas- Im so sorry for you guys. He says hugging Jordan. Everyone joins in its one big group hug.

Jordan- IM SUCH AN IDIOT. She says crying hher ass off.

Chase- Its ok. I know i know. I say hugging her.

Jordan- Its not you told me not to drink it and i did. This is karma. This is what I get.

Charli- Baby. Im sorry its gonna be ok.

Bryce- Yea we still love you.

Jordan- I know who couldn't love me. She said kinda laughing but still crying

~10 years later~

Chase and Jordan have 2 kids, both boys, one named Niall and the other named Harry. Chase and Jordan are happily married, Nessa amd Josh didnt work out, Griffin and Dixie are happy together, Bryce and Addison...... Their complicated, Kio and Olivia are together, and Anthony and Avani and still together.