16😬

I wake up to someone shaking me. I told them to go away but they keep shaking me untill I open my eyes. I see Chase and I scream bc I havent seen him in like 3 weeks.

Jordan- CHASEY

Chase- DANNIE

Jordan- I missed you. I say as I hug him

Chase- I missed toooo. He said hugging me back

Jordan- How did you get in?

Chase- Threw your window. You should really keep it locked. You never know some creep could just crawl in.

Jordan- I think one already did. I say pointing at him

Chase- wow. He says putting his hand on his chest

Jordan- Im sorry. I say kissing him

Chase- Its ok. Says taking his shoes of and laying down

Jordan- So where are we goin today?

Chase- Somewhere.

Jordan- Cmon dont be like that. I say pouting

Chase- We're goin to the Hype House. So go get ready.

Jordan- ok. I say getting up looking for some clothes. I get in the shower and brushed my teeth.

 I get in the shower and brushed my teeth

I walk out the bathroom and Chase looks at mw with his mouth wide open

I walk out the bathroom and Chase looks at mw with his mouth wide open. So I laugh and do a dumb pose and say 'You like what you seeeee'

Chase- Yes I doooo

Jordan- Ooo lala. I say making a kissey face at him. Then Josh walks in.

Josh- Hey Jordan Happy Bir-. Why is he here. He says pointing to Chase

Jordan- My boyfriend cant come and take me somewhere for my birthday?

Josh- Not without my consent.

Chase- for real Josh. Cmon on get over it.

Josh- Dude you tried to fuck my girl.

Jordan- So what it happened months ago. Forget about it.

Josh- whatever. He says walking away

Jordan- WhAtEvEr. I say mocking him and Chase laughs.

Chase- Come on we gotta go.

Jordan- Ok lets go. I say taking his hand and walking downstairs. When we get downstairs I see all the boys and their girlfriends. They say Happy Birthday and then me and Chase leave.

~Time skip to the Hype House~

We get out the car and walk in and I see balloons and banners everywhere. Then everyone jumps out and yells 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'. I jump and everyone laughs.

Jordan- Thank you guys

Charli- No problem babe. She says hugging me.

Larray- Come here. He says grabbing my hand dragging me to the kitchen. Then I see a giant cake thats three layers tall.

Jordan- What flavors?

Larray- I think Chocolate and Vanilla the first two and the last one marble (Chocolate and Vanilla mixed)

Jordan- oooo. I say trying to put my finger in the icing but Tony slaps my finger away.

Jordan- Hey! Its my cake!

Tony- So what. He says as he pushed my head down into the cake. Everyone laughs.

Jordan- TONY. I say laughing

Thomas- here. He hands me a paper towel.

Jordan- Thanks.

~4 hours later~
The Hype House was full of people including Swayla. Almost everyone was drunk me too.

Jordan- Chase. I slur

Chase- Yae bbg.

Jordan- Come give me my present. I wink at him and he follows me upstairs.

SMUT⚠

We get to Chases room and he locks the door and pins me to the wall and starts to kiss my neck. He found my sweet spot and sucks on it making me moan.

Im quick to take off my dress and Chase takes of his shirt and pants. We kiss slowly but passionately he takes off my bra and underwear and I take of his boxers.

He tells me to jump so I jump. He carrys me over to the bed and puts me down and before I know it Chase was pounding into me and I was moaning a mess and I could hear Chase groaning.

Jordan- Ahhh Chase fuck yeaaa. I moan as I arch my back.

Chase- Fuck Dannie you feel so good around me. He said panting

Jordan- I-im gonna cum babe. I basically scream

Chase- me too babe. On 3. 1. 2. 3. Then he came inside me and I came around his dick. Chase starts kissing down my body and stoped he got to my entrance.

Chase then starts eatting me out and once again bim moaning a mess and i can feel Chase smirking.

Jordan- Babe im gonna cum!! I yell

Chase- do it bbg. I then came in his mouth and he licks me clean and lays down next to me panting trying to control our breathing.

Jordan- That was the best sex ive ever had. I slur still being drunk. Chase and I put our clothes back on and go downstairs to see almost was gone it was only ab 20 people left. After half an hour everone was gone. Expect for the Hype House, duh because it was their house.

Chase and I got upstairs and shower and go to bed bc it was a long night.