2 months🌷

Its been 2 months. Me and Chase are official (Chase is 16). Me and Tony are friends, but I dont talk to Nick bc of what happened last week. I dont really wanna talk about it.

But anyways its my birthday in two days. I cant believe ima be 16 years old, I feel like im getting kinda old.

~At the Sway House~

I walk downstairs and I see Nessa. Oh me and Nessa talked and we're firends now. I run up to her and hugged her bc I havent seen her in weeks. We sit on the couch with the boys. But the boys dont know that me and Chase are dating and they dont really like Chase.

Nessa: "Are you gonna tell them ab bathtub?" 'Bathtub' is our name for Chase

Josh: "Bathtub?"

Jordan: "No. Maybe later"

Josh: "So are you gonna ingnore me??"

Jordan: "What?"

Jaden: "What is Bathtub?"

Nessa: "Nothing" she says laughing

Josh: "What does it mean?"

Nessa and Jordan: "Nothing" we yell as we run to my room 🚪 🏃 💨. We get to my room and I lock the door and we sit on my bed.

Nessa: "You gotta tell them yall have been dating for a month."

Jordan: "I cant tell them their gonna be mad at me"

Nessa: "Ok yes their gonna be mad. But they would like you to be happy. And if Chase is who makes you then their are gonna have to live with that you inlove with Chase."

Jordan: "I love you Ness" I say hugging her

Nessa: "love you too"

Then I here someone at the door I look at Nessa and she looks at me. I go to the door and open it and I see Anfony and Bryce at the door listening to us. I pull them in the room and lock the door.

Jordan: "How much of that did you hear?"

Bryce: "Everything" he say mad

Nessa: "Yall can NOT tell Josh".

Anfony: "Why shouldn't I?"

Jordan: "Bc I love him and I will give both of you a back rub and I will make yoiu Breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

Bryce:"hmmm. Ok"

Jordan: "Thank you I love yall SO MUCH" i say jumpping on bryces making him almost fall.

Jordan: "Now get out"

Anfony: "Ok ok. Byeee"

I look at Nessa like im about to cry. Which i am. I break down in Nessa arms.

Nessa: Its ok dannie. Dont cry your gonna make me cry."

Jordan: "Im sorry Ness"

Nessa: "No its ok. You love him and you cant change that" She says while rubbing my back. After 10 minutes i stop crying and go downstairs.

I start texting Chase

                          Chasey❤😩

                                                J: Hey babe😗

C:Hai beautiful❤
                                            J:Wyd? I miss you

C:Im laying in bed. And I
miss you more.😩

                                J:You cant possibly miss
                            me more than I miss you.