chapter 17

A make out session in the parking lot of the mall after work wasn’t exactly what I had in mind right now. But the second I parked the car, Kellin had climbed over to my side, straddled me and kissed me. Now his hands were roaming my body and his tongue was invading my mouth. It was starting to get really hot in here. He had been asking for sex all day at work but I kept saying no so I knew he was getting frustrated with me. Needless to say, he was back to his old self again.

“Kell, no.” I gasped when he pulled back for a moment. His intentions were to take my shirt off, but I grabbed his hands stopping him. He smirked and went to kiss me again, but I turned my head so he got my neck instead. “Kellin, the shop closes in an hour. We don’t have time for this.”

“But I’m horny.” He whined. His hand groped at the growing bulge in the front of my pants. I grabbed his hand again and pulled it away before I got even more turned on.

“Kellin, I’m serious. We can do this later.” I said in a sterner voice. He finally stopped and pulled back again, pouting at me. A hint of sadness was in his eyes. I felt bad, but seriously, he can wait another hour or two.

“Fine.” He said and opened the door. He got off of me, stepping out of the car and started walking towards the mall. Wait, was he really upset about this? I grabbed my wallet, pulled the keys out of the ignition, got out of the car and locked it. I ran towards him and caught up.

“Hey, are you mad?” I asked him. He glanced at me and rolled his eyes but I saw a little smile on his face.

“No, I just want sex.” He said. It was my turn to roll my eyes. I put my hand on his shoulder and pushed him away playfully.

“You sex addict.” I said, poking my tongue out at him. His jaw dropped and he went to catch up to me, probably to get revenge from me pushing him, so I jogged ahead towards the mall entrance. It didn’t take long for Kellin to catch up to me. He wrapped his arms around me, stopping me from moving.

“You love it.” He said and placed a kiss right behind my ear. He giggled and moved away from me before grabbed my hand pulling me towards the mall. I looked down at our connected hands. We were holding hands in public, which I didn’t have a problem with. But the whole thing felt very couple-y, which I also didn’t have a problem with, but the whole thing made me think about what exactly we were. Obviously we were just fuck buddies, but now we’re living together and Kellin is holding my hand like an actual couple. Then again he’s an affectionate person so maybe I’m looking too much into this. Kellin is in no place to jump into a serious relationship after breaking up with Scotty. He soon let go of my hand anyway when we got further into the mall.

“Okay, where to first then?” He asked me. We were here to get Kellin some new clothes since Scotty gave all of his to charity.

I pointed to a large department store where they sold pretty much everything, including clothing. I heard Kellin groan.

“Losers buy their clothes from there.” He complained. I gasped, a little offended considering I buy a lot of my clothes there.

“Hey, I buy my clothes from there.” I said. He smirked and was about to say something. I knew him well enough to know that he was about to say that I was a loser, so I put my finger up to silence him.

“Don’t say anything. I’m buying you these clothes so I say where we’re getting them from and I say here, at least for clothes for work anyway.” I said. He sighed and rolled his eyes

“Ugh, fine.” He huffed. I could tell he wanted to argue with me some more though, mainly about me paying for his clothes. We had already argued about that. He was practically broke so I offered to pay, which he didn’t like at all, but we settled on him paying me back when we can.