07

"seungmin! im so sorry about yesterday! here's your album!" hyunjin apologized and gave seungmin the album. seungmin took it and put it in his locker. he then walked away and hyunjin followed him from behind.

"seung why are you ignoring me?" asked hyunjin. seungmin just kept quiet. hyunjin whined, "seungmin.. talk to me.." he whined and swung seungmin's arm back and forth.

seungmin sighed, "what do you want?" he asked, not looking at hyunjin. he smiled, "to explain me about yesterday." he said. seungmin stopped moving and looked at hyunjin. he then pinched hyunjin's arm making hyunjin screamed in pain, "ack! it hurts!"

"never talk about it." said seungmin then continued to walk to the cafeteria. hyunjin whined and followed him like a puppy, "seungmin..." he called.

seungmin sat on a table with his friends while hyunjin get on his knees and looked at seungmin with puppy eyes. changbin looked at hyunjin in disgust, "why are you looking at him like that?" he asked.

"and why are you kneeling down? there's literally a space next to him." said jisung. hyunjin didn't answer them, he just kept looking at seungmin who's calmly eating his lunch.

"seungmin.." he called once again. his friends then looked at seungmin, "what's with seungmin- are you guys dating? then you guys fought? then hyunjin is trying to fix it but seungmin playing hard to get?" asked felix.

seungmin rolled his eyes, "never." he said.

"then why are you ignoring him? poor hyunjin," said jisung. hyunjin nodded his head and pouted, "see? poor hyunjinnie.." he said.

"ugh you're so annoying. minho! take your friend with you! he's disturbing us!" said seungmin as he saw minho walking. minho went to their table and grabbed hyunjin by the back of his collar. hyunjin whined, "but- seungmin!"

seungmin rolled his eyes and chopped his chicken with his fork, "ugh that guy is so annoying!" he groaned.

"what happened seung?" asked changbin.

"he forgot to give me the album and i had to wait until six evening, but he's already in his house." he lied.

"damn that guy." felix shook his head.

"but i saw them going out of school together though?.." thought jisung and tilted his head then shrugged, "maybe it's not them."

"seungmin!~" called hyunjin as seungmin went out of his class. seungmin just sighed and walked away. hyunjin pouted and followed him, "talk to me." he said, poking his arm.

"this is why i hate you. you're annoying." seungmin said. hyunjin rolled his eyes, "well yeah, because you won't talk to me, that's why i'm annoying you." he said.

"what do you wanna talk about? there's nothing to talk about. stop bothering me will you?" seungmin said, looking at hyunjin. hyunjin pouted with his index fingers connected, "i just wanna know about yesterday." he said.

seungmin sighed deeply, "no hyunjin. no."

"but!-"

"twinkle twinkle little star!" seungmin sang out loud while covering both of his ears, not wanting to hear what hyunjin's gonna say. hyunjin whined and stomped his feet on the ground, "why don't you wanna talk about it?" he asked.

"if you're in my position, would you?"

"no..?"

"then? bye im gonna be late."