21 ☀️

—21–

From: Calum 🌹🖤
The new router is officially
here and working !!

From: Mikey 🥰
Yay!

From: Calum 🌹🖤
I feel like a new man 😍

From: Mikey 🥰
💀

From: Calum 🌹🖤
FaceTime?

From: Mikey 🥰
YES

—•••—

A ring from his phone indicating a phone call took Michael out of his text messages. His face lit up with a smile naturally as he saw his boyfriend's caller ID pop up on his screen. Pressing accept, Calum's face then popped up into his view.

"Calum! You're so cute." Michael gushed when he saw the other reclining in his couch with Duke in his lap.

"You always say that." Calum chuckled out as he watched Michael's small grin become even wider.

"Well it's the truth. Just have to remind you." Michael winked, "And hi my baby, Dukey pooky. How are you doing today?"

Calum ruffled Duke's head in response, noticing how Duke viewed his screen of Michael in a confused, but adorable way by peering at the screen and attempting to lick it.

"He wants to lick you, babe." Calum laughed as he pulled the screen further from Duke.

"Of course he does. Who wouldn't?" Michael joked.

"Well he needs to learn that you're mine and I can't share." Calum joked back while starting to pet Duke with his left hand while his right held his phone up.

"Awww, Duke, it's okay." Michael pouted towards the adorable dog, "I'll give you cookies next time I see you. Alright?"

Duke barked at this, his tail starting to waggle at the promise of cookies and Michael time.

But then he suddenly jumped from Calum's lap, prodding out of the living room like he had somewhere else to be.

"Yup, he's over us." Calum laughed as he watched Duke leave without a second glance.

"He can't handle the cuteness."

"The cuteness being you?" Calum smiled when he saw Michael blush slightly at the question.

"You're such a dork." Michael whined.

"Your dork, sunshine."

— ☆⁎⁺˳✧༚

This ones a little different, but I like it. 😊