Epilogue <3

—Epilogue—

With a heavy sigh full of love and adoration for his husband, Michael plopped down onto the bed once they entered the hotel room in complete tiredness.

Calum easily did the same, plopping down next to Michael as they just silently took their own personal time of silence together.

They were married. They were husbands. And neither could believe this.

Calum is one hundred percent positive that Michael is his soulmate, and he knew that nothing could or would ever come in between them. Michael is his perfect second half. He's so amazed at how he completes him.

He always felt like something was missing, like he lacked something important in his life. Then he met Michael.

Michael is his light, his heart, and all his love. Without Michael, Calum was sure that he would be lost. He loves him so much and now his only goal in life is to take care of his husband completely and utterly.

"I love you. So fucking much." Calum cheekily grinned as he turned his head over to the side to stare at Michael as he turned his own head as well to make eye contact.

Michael smiled affectionately when he saw Calum already looking at him with pure love invading his brown eyes, "I love you, my husband."

Michael was in the same love boat as Calum. Calum was perfect in all ways. He loved every single part of Calum, good and bad. He loved how quiet Calum was unless he was with him. It's like neither of them could be completely comfortable without each other.

"I knew that I was going to cry during my vows. Now Luke is going to make fun of me." Michael pouted out dramatically.

Calum chuckled from this, wrapping his left arm around Michael to bring him down to lay against his chest. He planted a small kiss on his forehead before responding.

"Well I thought that it was adorable. Who cares about Luke?"

Michael laughed from this with the fact their friend group just always seemed to pick on Luke. But its how they expressed their true love within their dynamic. At this moment Michael realized truly how lucky he was.

He had amazing and supportive friends and family, he was happy within himself and towards his life, and now he was living with his husband.

Michael's life was like a fairytale now, and Calum was his Prince Charming.

But of course Michael was still his cheeky self that couldn't help sitting up slightly to send Calum a small grin, "So since the wedding is over...lets talk about the WiFi now."

"Oh my..." Calum sighed as he looked at Michael ridiculously.

"Babe, we're married now. And the first thing you want to talk about is the WiFi?"

"You said that we'd focus on it after the wedding!" Michael pouted.

"We will." Calum pouted back, making Michael giggle.

Without Michael's knowledge, Calum had made sure that he bought and set up a new working router while Michael was gone the night before their wedding.

Like Calum said before, all he needed to worry about now is to take care of his husband. He'd do anything to make Michael happy. And deep down he couldn't wait for them to get back from their honeymoon and to hear Michael's ecstatic thank you's and eventual jabs of jokes that it only took him a wedding to fix the WiFi issues.

Michael quickly leaned down and connected their lips in a passionate kiss that said 'we're husbands. I can't believe it.'

Calum easily kissed back of course. He could feel the love erupting within them two. It almost felt like the whole hotel room was about to drown in how much affection they have for each other.

"I'm not going to stop bringing up the fact that we're actually husbands now." Michael laughed as he slightly pulled away from the kiss to look into Calum eyes.

"I wouldn't want you to. I did propose to you for a reason." Calum cheekily grinned, suddenly flipping them over where Michael was laying on his back while Calum hovered over him.

"Hmm I guess that you did." Michael grinned as well.

"Okay, it's time for more kisses because I'm in love with your lips." Calum sweetly said, placing his right hand on Michael's cheek affectionally as he felt his husbands soft skin.

"And I'm in love with you." Michael easily responded, laughing when he saw Calum look at him in a way that was equivalent to the heart eyed emoji, "Calum, you're such a simp."

"Babe." Calum whined out dramatically.

"Sorry, but you totally are."

"And like you aren't." Calum grinned down at Michael.

"I never said that I wasn't." Michael grinned back as he shrugged playfully.

"Alright. Let's just be simps for each other, with each other for the rest of our lives. Yeah?"

And without anymore conversation needed, Calum leaned down to connect their lips in another passionate kiss that made them both realize how lucky and in love they really were.

Things were destined to work out for the newlywed pair. Because they had a rare love that only a few really got to experience. And although it was unsaid between the two, both Calum and Michael were so excited to start this new paths in their lives.

The only thing that Michael would change—since he doesn't know about the fact that Calum had already fixed it for him—was Calum's damn WiFi connection.

The end.

— ☆⁎⁺˳✧༚

I just want to say a huge thank you for anyone and everyone who has been reading this story. ❤️ This was something new for me, since I had never done a texting story before and I hoped that you liked it. So thank you! 💓