20

Jungkook before and after his haircut and style change^^^^ but no piercings

-

Jimin flops down on his bed. "This sucks. I have no idea what to do for this character..."

Jungkook sits next to him. "Don't put too much emotion into it."

"I don't want to sound dull."

"You can still use emphasis. Emphasis and emotion are different. Just keep practicing and you'll get it eventually."

Jimin sits up. "I think I'm done practicing for today... I don't want to over do it."

"Okay... What else do you want to do?" Jimin shrugs. "I don't know..."

"We could watch a movie."

Jimin nods and smiles softly. "Why are hanging out with me? You hated me a few days ago... I thought you didn't want to be friends."

"I guess I changed my mind."

"So... We're actually friends now?"

Jungkook nods. "And I'll come see your play too."

Jimin leans over and rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "I'll get you a ticket tomorrow."

He sits back up and grabs the remote. "You can pick the movie."

-

Jungkook screams into his pillow and Yoongi casually sips his drink. "You're gonna lose your voice if you keep doing that."

Jungkook huffs and sits up. "I should be happy that I'm his friend, but I hate it. I don't want to be in the friend zone. I listened to Broadway for him."

Yoongi chokes. "You what?"

"Nothing. I let him give me a makeover and I'm helping him with his play. Why does he not like me back?"

"Give him time. He's a self centered theater kid. He probably doesn't even know that you like him even though it's blatantly obviously because he's too busy focusing on himself."

"I wish I could go back to hating him. By the way, I looked at his ass for the first time today. That was a mistake. Now I can't stop thinking about it." He rolls over and slams his face into his pillow.

Yoongi sighs. "Just tell him that you like him if you're that impatient."

"Yoongi, he thought I was a freak less than a week ago. He's not gonna like me back. He'll think I'm a creepy, obsessive stalker or something..."

"Ask Hoseok what he thinks you should do. He knows Jimin better than either of us."

"Give me his number." Yoongi texts it to him and he calls it.

Calling Hoseok...

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Jungkook. I need your advice."

"Okay."

"Does Jimin still think I'm weird?"

"I don't know. I'll ask him."

"Okay..."

"Is that all you need?"

"No. I actually wanted to know if you think I should tell him that I like him."

"Um... Maybe give it some more time. He's really preoccupied with the play right now so I wouldn't spring that on him."

"Should I tell him after the play? I could bring flowers or whatever people usually bring."

"That's really cheesy and romantic."

"Okay, then maybe not–"

"He likes cheesy shit. I think it's a good idea."

"Okay."

"That's all you needed, right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. I'll text you when I ask Jimin what he thinks of you."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

call ended.

-