38

Jimin, at 2 in the morning: I'm horny... Let's fuck or something.

Jungkook:

-

Jungkook manages to convince his mom to let Jimin stay the night after 25 minutes of debating.

"No sex."

"Yes ma'am."

"Nothing... similar to sex."

"Yes ma'am."

She sighs. "Fine. He can stay the night, but I'm being serious. No messing around. You're only seniors in highschool. What's the rush?"

Jungkook clears his throat uncomfortably. "I'm just gonna go back to my room..." He turns around and walks out of the kitchen.

Jimin is sitting on the edge of his bed when he walks in. "What did she say?"

"You can stay."

Jimin squeals and claps, giving him a big kiss. "I knew you could convince her. What do you want to do for the rest of the night?" He bites his lip.

Jungkook looks at him in disbelief. "I already said we aren't having sex, chipmunk. Don't try to seduce me because it's not gonna work."

Jimin pouts. "But we can still fool around a bit like we did yesterday. Come on..."

Jungkook huffs. "My mom said we can't do anything, so stop asking. I'll get in a lot of trouble if she catches us."

Jimin giggles. "We can be quiet."

Jungkook turns to look at him with a straight face. "I'm not in the mood. End of conversation. We went over this before we started dating, but you can't always get everything you want."

That shuts Jimin up almost immediately. He lets out a small, "Sorry..."

Jungkook shrugs and sits next to him. "It's okay."

Jimin fiddles with his thumbs. "I get really self-centered sometimes and I don't realize it... I'm trying to work on it..."

Jungkook kisses his cheek. "You don't need to feel bad. At least it's a habit you're trying to break."

Jimin sighs and Jungkook notices that he seems to be holding back tears. "I just get really worried because I'm scared I'll hurt your feelings again without even realizing it."

Jungkook chuckles softly. "As long as you don't shit talk about me behind my back, you won't hurt my feelings. I know how you tend to be in your own little world, so don't worry."

Jimin crawls into Jungkook's lap. "I'm sorry for every time I was horrible to you..."

"I know."

"I just like saying it a lot..."

Jungkook's kisses Jimin's forehead. "You can pick what sweatpants and sweatshirt you want to wear tomorrow."

Jimin shakes his head. "I'll do it in the morning... Right now I just want to cuddle..."

-