Slowly

Earth -1

Kara and Barry sat in his apartment with two boxes of pizza in front of them. Kara had her sock clad feet across his lap watching The Wizard of Oz. Barry looked at Kara and took in all her features.

The scar between her eyebrows, the way her eyes sparkle, like stars and that little crinkle she had. Kara noticed Barry staring at her, paused the movie and turned her body to him.

"What?" She asked with a nervous smile.

"It's just that your eyes have this sparkle." He said staring into her crystal blue Irises.
She dropped her head and had a shy smile on her face. Barry gently grabbed her chin and lifted her face. She looked at him with soft eyes. Both of them started leaning into each other before the doorbell rang. This startled Kara and caused Barry to sigh.

"I forgot the team was having a movie night. My place tonight." Barry said with annoyance. Kara suddenly felt like she was imposing.

"I could go if you want." She suggested.

"What no, we were having fun, plus we are having a baby together, so I think we should be able to see each other more." Barry told her. Kara looked at him confused if he was suggesting what she thought he was suggesting. Barry noticed what he said and his eyes widened.

"For the baby of course." He said hurriedly. The doorbell rang again and Barry used superspeed to open it.

"It took you long enough." Cisco yelled walking in. The food was getting cold and I was freezing my ass off- Kara." Cisco rambled before noticing the blonde in Barry's apartment. She waved shyly before dropping her head nervously.

Cisco turned to Barry, curiously awaiting an answer.

Barry just shrugged before addressing the other guest. "Movie night?" He questioned.

———————————————

Kara wouldn't lie Barry's team was a lot of fun. They binged watched Star Wars for the entire night. There was also alcohol involved. Lots of it. Only, Kara couldn't have any. Due to the baby being half human, they weren't sure what effect it would have on her.

Cisco and HR were blind drunk at the end of the night, both of them laughing obnoxiously at nothing while Iris and Caitlin were talking about God knows what. Kara and Barry spent the entire night sneaking glances at each other. By the time everyone left they were both exhausted.

"Well, Cisco was going to bring me back home, but that's out of the question. I should really stop leaving that extrapolater." Kara said as she and Barry cleaned the apartment .

"Well you could stay here, until tomorrow." Barry offered.

"I guess, I have no where else to go." Kara shrugged.

"Great you can take my bed, I'll sleep on the couch." Barry offered.

"What? That's nonsense. We can both share the bed." Kara told him.

"Don't you think that's a little weird?" Barry asked making Kara scoff.

"Weird is having a baby with someone you've met twice, who, not to mention, lives on another earth . This is just sleeping. Plus we've done it before." Kara told him.

"Neither of us remember that." Barry pointed out.

"But this time we'll have clothes on." Kara shot back.

"Fine, you win, we'll share the bed." Barry told her before signaling to follow him.

The pair entered the bedroom and Barry started rummaging around for clothes for Kara to sleep in. Barry handed her a large t-shirt and sweatpants, then pointed her in the direction of the bathroom.