𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━ 🎲;┊                                   ✧・

━━━━━━ 🎲;┊
           ✧・

   the scene replayed for the hundredth time today inside y/n's mind, smiling softly with a flush across her face. the memory of midori exclaiming proudly with his friends, stars in his eyes. knowing she's one of the reasons why he grew to love being an idol keeps her up at night, overthinking if this is truly what love feels like. the though of him alone makes her stomach flutter with butterflies, she couldn't even think straight when somebody mentions that boy's name.

she used her hoodie underneath her blazer to cover the intense blush on her face. out of all people, she just had to fall for him. she never saw it coming, honestly. in the practice room now, midori grew concern on how quiet she is today. ever since the dream fes, she's been more emotional towards him and not that he doesn't like it. it just takes a bit long to get used too, receiving more attention from your heart throbbing crush is beyond wonderful.

he waved a hand in front of her and sat down in front of her. "ano, y/n? are you feeling okay?" he asked. y/n gasped and sat up straight, eyes widening. she looked at midori, heart skipping a beat. "aah, midori...sorry, i'm just a little tired today." she chuckled, waving a hand dismissively. "if you need to go to the nurse, i'll be more than happy to—" "n-no, really, i'm fine." y/n cut him off, smiling more genuinely. his breath was taken away from the sight. yeah, theres no way she could love someone like him, he's way too bland for her.

he nodded hesitantly. at this rate, all y/n thinks of doing is patting his green hair and smother him with the affection he deserves. these two think too differently to realize that the other loves them just as much as they do. chiaki whistled, calling out midori and y/n's name from the other side of the practice room. kanata smiling knowingly, clearly aware of their little situation. whilst the first years stared cluelessly.

"why don't the two of you get us some drinks? i want a very cold soda!" chiaki grinned. "i want a cold soda too! de gozaru!"
"me too!" "i'll pass, puka~"

y/n and midori stood up. sweat dropping. they couldn't refuse this order as kōhais. though the thought of walking outside and being alone, is intoxicating. y/n kept her cool, and midori, his blush isn't calming down. its bound to give him away at any minute. "okay. you got it, captain!" y/n giggled, grasping a hand onto midori's left arm. taken aback from the contact, he got dragged along, stuttering with his words. kanata waved, humming a lively tune.

y/n started up a conversation about mascots. as she should. foreseeable, of course. she talked about everyone's interests when she chatted with them, he's nothing special. whether it was video games, sports, fashion. she'd know a thing or two about everything. that must be something midori fondly admired about her. she talks to care freely too, making sure he's having a good time too no matter the place they're in. please, its just a matter of time before she gets taken in a devoted relationship with either eichi, keito, kanata or subaru.