13: Intimacy

❝  Wine sips and Swollen lips

"Take my hand," Kai reached out his hand for Seulgi to take while his other hand tightly held onto the cable that was fastened on her waist.

Seulgi grasped his hand and swung her leg up the helicopter floor and lifted herself up.

She removed her two-toned wig and ripped off her disguise mask, tossing it aside. She ran her fingers through her disheveled hair before sitting herself on the only available seat left in between Taemin and Taeyong.

Kai hung the cable over the metal hook before closing the helicopter doors shut. "Are we all set to go?"

Seulgi wordlessly nodded in command, fiddling with the diamond ring encircling her finger.

Kai went towards the front of the aircraft and sat next to Baekhyun who was flying the helicopter. He gave Seulgi one last glance before putting on his ear muffs.

"Is anyone injured or in pain?" Ten asked the trio, prepared with his medical supplies.

Will medical treatment be able to fix my broken heart?

Seulgi heaved a sigh before shaking her head no. The other two replied the same. Ten nodded in relief.

From the look on Seulgi's face, SuperM figured she already confirmed the alleged traitor in the mafia. All of them just didn't have the courage to ask her.

A stoic look spread accross her face, it was something SuperM already grew used to. She was an ace in hiding her feelings. Nobody could ever read through her.

But there was this one SuperM member who always goes out of his way to check up on her, even if he'll most likely get ignored in return.

"How are you feeling, tigress?" He asked quietly next to her.

Taeyong let out an unsteady breath at the unexpected nervousness he felt. He tentatively glanced to his side to see that her expression remained still.
"I'm tired" Seulgi answered in a small voice before resting her head on top of his shoulders.

Taeyong stiffened in his seat, not expecting her to do such thing. In fact, this was the first time she ever initiated intimacy between the both of them. And, he wasn't complaining one bit.

Seulgi heaved a sigh before her eyelids fluttered close. Her breathing slowly became more even and steady as her body relaxed in her seat, allowing herself to surrender to darkness.

The four other SuperM members eyed the pair with a small smile. Seulgi just indirectly confirmed Taeyong was not the traitor they assumed him to be.

The almost three our flight back to Seoul went smoothly. Seulgi slept soundly at the entiretity of the flight.

Baekhyun successfully landed the helicopter on the rooftop of the mansion. The propellers ceased its movements before they all stepped out of the aircraft.

The six of them hopped inside the elevators and went down to the first level where the two youngests were patiently waiting for their arrival.

"You're back!" Lucas exclaimed, smiling in relief. Seulgi returned the smile lazily.

"How was it?" Mark asked, tone nervous as he eyed Taeyong with a hopeful expression.

Instead of answering him, Seulgi wrapped her arms around the youngest's neck and pulled him into a tight hug.

Confused, Mark hugged his noona back awkwardly. He wondered what was the hug for. Was it supposed to be a comforting hug or a sympathetic one?

"What's going on?" Baekhyun asked, confusion dripping in his voice.