Part 3

You wake up to your alarm waking you up. You groan and crawl over to stop the alarm from making any more noises. You turn it off and got out of bed,slowly making your way down to the kitchen. "Good morning sweetie!" You hear you mom say as you enter the kitchen. "Good morning mom..."you say tried. You stand still for a couple seconds and then shake your head slightly. (I can't be the only one who does that right?!!!) You get two pieces of bread and put them into the toaster. You get out your phone and check your social media. Let's see if there's anything new...
You open Instagram and look through your home page put you on my find your old friends photos playing volleyball or posing. Why am I still following them...it's not like I'm still friends with them... you carry on scrolling but there wasn't anything interesting so you put your phone on the counter. You hear the toast finish and check out (f/s)(favourite/spread) and put it onto your toast.

You finish eating your toast and head over to your room to get changed into your school uniform. You grab a skirt and get your cardigan along with a white top. You look over to your clock to notice that you have to leave in 5 minutes. You quickly finish dressing and run over to the bathroom,brushing your hair and teeth. You run downstairs and quickly pack your bag and put your shoes on. You say goodbye to your mom and leave the house. "Ah (Y/N)... your finally here..." Tsukki says as he rolls his eyes. "At least she's not late." Yamaguchi tells him. "Well you're the one who always arrives early so what can I say. I prefer being on time than being early." You tell the blonde boy. He just 'hmps' you but you just ignore him and run over to your freckled friend. "Soooo yamaguchi! Did you bake anything?!" You ask excitedly. The green haired boy looks at you and says, "oh um..yeah I did! You want some?" You quickly nod your head and he pulls out a medium sized container out of his bag. He opens the lid and you can already smell the deliciousness. "Here you go." You hands you the box and you quickly pick a random one in the corner. You take the rapper of and munch into it. "YUMMMMMM!!!" You say, "Yama these cupcakes are amazing!!!" He smiles and gives a small nervous chuckle. He looks over at the other boy and offers him one too. "Here tsukki! You want one?" He boy looks at yamaguchi and declines. "Oh ok..." The green haired boy says with a sad expression on his face. Oh that son of a...how dare he! Yamaguchi spent his free time making these!" You give tsukkishima your death stare but he just sighs. Just as you were about to give up,tsukki suddenly said, "alright then...I'll have one." Both you and yamaguchi smile,well...you have a wide grin on your face-

You finish eating your cupcake and shortly after you arrive at your school. "Hm...we still have 10 minutes until lessons begin." Tsukki says,fixing his glasses. "Then why did you come early to my house if you knew that?!" You say,a bit mad as tsukki knew well that you were going to arrive early. "You know what..don't bother answering..." you add. All three of you walk over to your classroom and sit down next to each other to talk until the bell rings. "So (Y/N),what are you gonna do today? We are having a game against a school in this area,but I forgot the name of it..." Yamaguchi says. "Hm...well,I wrote down some notes of how each of you guys play and figured what you should and shouldn't do. I also observed what each of you are good at and what you should improve." Tsukki has a shocked expression on his face but he manages to replies saying, "wow...Its only been one week...you've got so much information already." HHe nods slightly and reads the information carefully,making sure he remembers it. "Don't worry Yamaguchi,you can check the notebook whether you want." You say not wanting to overload him with the work. He looks at you and nods. "Oh man,well there's the bell..." you stand up and take your notebook and bag,slowly walking over to your desk.

-lunch!!!-

Why am I wobbling so much...and why am I getting so dizzy...is it because I haven't been to a match for a long time... you couldn't stop thinking about the upcoming game with another school,it made your head spin and it made you dizzy,like you were on a never ending rollercoaster. "(Y/N)? (Y/N)...? (Y/N)!" You go back to reality after you hear your green haired friend repeating your name. "Ah! Yeah...?" You say as you look at him slowly. "Are you sick? You've been daydreaming and zoning out ever since I told you about the upcoming match..." there it is...there is that word...no...it's those two words...upcoming match...
"Ugh...yeah,I'm fine..." you say. I have to get over it! It's only a match...

(A/N)- i am sooo sorry i didnt write this sooner,and I'm sorry for making this short,I was having some private problems but I'm better now!