Part 6

The match is to begin shortly so you decide you look over to where Yamaguchi is but realise he's not on the court yet. Sigh,I was going to observe him...I guess whatever, I'll just wait until he comes on. You think to yourself. Then you realise what you just thought and turn bright red, even though you knew nobody had heard. As you think, you hear the whistle blow and one of your team members hits the first serve. The ball goes over the net to the other teams side and the match starts.

~~~~after the match~~~~~

Karasuno wins with 28-30, and all your team members high-five you and chear. As you hug your teammates and laugh alongside them, you can see Sakura standing on the other side of the court glaring at you. You smirk at her and leave alongside your team.
"All right everyone! Good job today, as a reward, you're free to explore this area for around an hour, but in an hour everyone is meant to meet up at the coach, understand!" Everyone says a loud "YEAH!" And starts hurrying their way, Daichi decided that before heading back itd be nice to stay at the place and explore the region a little, so you were given an hour to do whatever you wanted to and then you were to meet back at the coach. He also said that everyone was meant to get into pairs or a larger group, as he didn't want anyone to get lost. You and Yamaguchi decided to pair up, you guys also asked tsukki but he said he'd be sitting inside the coach listening to music and sleeping. "Hey (Y/N), before we go I just have to quickly go somewhere so don't leave me ok!" You nod and he quickly enters the school to do whatever he needed to do.
Yamaguchi walks in and turns the corner and you patiently stand outside, waiting for him to return. "Hey hey (Y/N)!" Behind you you hear a voice and quickly turn around, "I told you I wanted to talk to you after the match~" you sigh, Sakura... you look at her with a bored expression but she just laughed, kind of like an evil physcho. "What happened to the old (Y/N)-San who'd cry every time something didn't go your way..." she tilts her head slightly and stops a few feet away from you. " I was never like that." You say, trying to show her you weren't weak. "PLEASE! Don't lie, what about when you cried when people started leaving you out in volleyball games Cus you taught me how to be a better player than you and everyone started choosing me over you...oh sorry, you don't like talking about it do you! HAHA!" You never felt such anger before, you'd never felt such an urge to ever punch someone as much as you did now. She walks over to you,around a metre or so away from you. "Just leave me alone Sakura, you're the one who's getting all angry at me for ending a toxic friendship with a fake friend, you're nothing more than trash, and anyways, as were talking about the past, what happened to the Sakura who couldn't live a mere second without me, or the Sakura who had always wanted to cuddle and go on the swings with me, what happened to that huh?" You could see her anger building up in her. "Listen her you little-" before she could continue, she noticed a tall, green haired boy standing behind you. " you know what, forget it, I'm going..." she hissed as she turned around and started walking away from you. "H-hey (Y/N)... Wasnt that Sakura? From middle school..." you turn around and see Yamaguchi sanding behind you. " ah uh..." there was no point in lying, "yeah..." He smiles and looks down at you, "whatever she said, she must've been really stupid to say, Cus you're the best!" He hugs you and you feel a warm feeling in your stomach, it feels...nice...

As Sakura is walking back she mutters to herself "that annoying brat..who does she think she is...she's behaving like a spoiled little kid who always has to be protec- Ow!" She looked up and sees a tall blonde male, and Karate hit her head( IDK OK-). "Excuse me! Who do you think you-" the tall guy snickers "well well looks like we've got a Little miss Perfect here." She turns red, annoyed and embarrassed. "If you're gonna be rude to (Y/N), at least come up with better stuff to say, Cus man... the things you  said were boring." He looks down at Sakura with a cold expression "If I see you with (Y/N) and she looks the slightest bit uncomfortable, I'm going to have a small talk with you..." he pushes her against the wall and grabs his bag and puts it on his shoulder. He looks over his shoulder and starts leaving, and heading towards the coach.

Ah ha ha hey I got a 3am Motovation hurray... anyways, I'm thinking about continuing this finally but idk anyways sorry this is short Im pretty tired so I'm sorry there's gonna be loads of mistakes I wrote this in like 3:10 in the morning.
I'll just check and edit this When I'm fully awake.