Chapter 1

Laura's POV

Hi, my names Laura Marie Marano. I go to Marino High and I'm kinda a nerd. I only have 4 friends. They ar Raini, Calum, Riker, and Rocky. I have an enemy and he's one of the populars and he's Riker and Rocky's brother... Ross Shor Lynch. I use to be his best friend until he left me for the populars. He started to bully me, his girl Maia probably made him... ooooo I hate Maia and Ross so much. Well I have to get to school or so I can just... get bullied by Ross... oh joy.

Ross' POV

Sup, my name is Ross Shor Lynch. I go to Marino High and I'm one of the populars. Everyone loves me... except my enemy Laura Marie Marano. She's a nerd a bully, but I'm not choosing to bully her. My girlfriend Maia is making me bully her or she will hurt me and my family. I feel bad for bullying her especially since I use to ber her best friend but not anymore. To be honest I kinda like Laura. Well I have to go to school and bully Laura... sadly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys, so thats just a little introduction. I really hope u like my story and it's my first so it actually may not be so good. I promise I'll try to update at least once a day or even more then once a day. Alright, bye.