Erase your biggest mistake.

9:45 pm.

    She turned off kitchen lights and went to her room. Sarah had already placed all the cooked food in the refrigerator. She was pretty tired today even after doing absolutely and she wasn't feeling great. Her mind wasn't letting her have a peaceful night. Sarah entered her room, in complete darkness and didn't  bother to switch the lights on. She liked her room dark and hated brightness and light.

    She took shower and layed down on the bed. She sighed loudly, just a few months back, she was a normal doctor with a fucked up family, that's seemed like a normal life to her and she was now  married. Married to a world wide famous idol.

'What can I say? Life is a bitch.'

    She picked up my ringing phone, the screen flashed Jimin's name. I answered the call, "Anneyong."

    "Hey Sarah!" Jimin's enthusiastic voice gave me chills. "Hey.." she didn't know what to say.

"Um.. actually.." Why was he hesitating?

"Yes? What is it Jimin-ssi?"

   "Can me and hobi Hyung come over at your place?"

"Oh of course! You don't need to ask that. Please, I'll be waiting." Was she as delighted as she sounded upon hearing the news? No. But she couldn't refuse them, it was not her place. This house belonged to Kim Taehyung not her.

   "Oh really? Thank you Sarah! We are coming" with that he ended the call. Sarah rolled her eyes as forced herself out of her bed.

  "Oh I don't know if they had dinner or not. Should I call back? Maybe they already ate?" She picked up her phone "am I suppose to worry about that!" She called Jimin.

    She would have called Teahyung but sadly, not really, she didn't have his number. Exquisite, right?

    "Hello?" That deep, manly but cold voice made me roll my eyes. "I- where is Jimin?" she asked, her tone of voice the same as he had used for Sarah.

   "If you want to talk to Jimin, go call him. Don't disturb me!" He spat as if Sarah was dying to talk to him.

    "Oh please, I am calling Jimin-"

"This isn't Jimin's number, it's mine!" *Call ended*

'I thought it was Jimin's number.. Oh fuck me! And how dare he hung up on me!!!'

    She called him again, "dinner?" She wanted to sound as venomous as possible and wanted to give him a piece of mind. "Oh really? Sarah, I am really starving" it wasn't her duck of a husband but Hoseok. "OK, I'll make something delicious, come quickly before it gets cold" she replied, her tone changed in split second, honey dripping off her voice, Sarah managed to maintain the roll of a loving wife.

    Hurrying downstairs towards the kitchen, Sarah opened the refrigerator and took out the already cooked food, "Thank goodness, I don't have to cook again, this is more than enough for them."

  She took out Seaweeds to make gimpab, she preferred the tuna ones so she going made the tuna ones. She cut gimpab into perfect pieces, made some salad and heat up the food.

    Just as she was finished plating, the door bell rang. She mentally prepared herself before rushing towards the door and was instantly met with the warmth of her guests' hugs. Her face squished against who's ever chest it is. It was a like giant group hug and Sarah was in the middle.

Oh boy, let me breathe.

    They finally let go and the first face she saw was Jungkook, standing in front of me. It was his broad chest her face was squished against "Hey noona!" Jungkook chimed and stepped aside letting of Sarah so she took a look at the others. "I tagged along, hope I'm not bothering?"