𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━🌙;┊                                   ✧・

━━━━━━🌙;┊
                         ✧・

all he valued other than his work, is to win
y/n's love fair and square. izumi wanted to reach prosperity, for a successful feature with the love of his life. y/n knew her standards and of course, is no where obsessed with izumi sena. him on the other hand, is a different story. he was deeply infatuated with y/n to the point he wanted to tie her up and keep her forever. he believed that she was meant for him in so many ways, it could make him drool in delight with his cheeks flushed.

is that too much? izumi's in love to the brink of destruction perhaps? oh how badly he wanted to see y/n squirm underneath him and moan out his name in such a lewd way. her presence is like a gift, like the highlight of the day for the lucky ones.

that's how izumi feels about y/n's sophisticated side anyways. her bastard-like side, which not many people get to see, and 'fails to take serious things seriously' side or whatever makes sense to it, is taken too much for comedic relief. he did not want her to be viewed in such a distinctive way, she deserves better.

"stop sounding like a broken trumpet first thing in our practice." izumi scolded, as y/n laid on the floor with his her eyes closed. the practice room wasn't filled with the other member's individual energy and it was only the two of them waiting. "i'm not in the mood to hold a conversation, especially with you, izumiiiiiiii." y/n dragged out his name tiredly, a hand in her stomach and the other extended out on the floor.

"especially with me?! what's that-" "shut up..." y/n cut him off quietly, trying to rest her eyes so easily. an irk mark icon appeared on izumi's eyes. he is exceptionally disappointed their alone time is going to be wasted by y/n trying to save her energy. he couldn't tell whether she was saving it for jokes to tell during their practice, or if she didn't get enough sleep last night.

"come here." izumi picked her up by her collar, having a firm grip on her. y/n opened her eyes, now sitting. "eh? what are you-mph" izumi connected their lips together in a moderately....hungry kiss. whilst y/n felt him skip his tongue inside her wet cavern when she gasped in surprise, izumi was enjoying himself. y/n's entire face exploded into a tomato color, you could see steam blowing off her face.

she immediately kissed back after a few seconds, knowing it'd be better to pinch her cheek and just enjoy the moment. when they pulled away, there a string of saliva connecting from both their mouth. 

"finally. the time has come." izumi smirked, wiping away with his sleeve before licking his lips. her cherry chapstick adding more candy worthy taste to her natural lips. y/n stared at him, before pinching his right cheek. "what the- cut it out!" izumi swat her hand away, blushing embarrassingly. "this is real?! i thought i was dreaming!!" y/n exclaimed. "you'd pinch your own cheek!" izumi growled.

y/n started overreacting, face red. "well even if this was all a dream, it-it wouldn't matter to me...." y/n crossed her arms and frowned, at least she tried to seem like she didn't care. izumi deadpanned, eyebrow twitched. "that's starting to piss me off. go back to your goofy side, i'm more used to that." izumi tch'ed and stood up. y/n flinched, slapping her forehead to make sure this wasn't some kind of illusion.