Chapter Seven

Decided to no longer use PoV. If I do use PoV, it will be mentioned, but don't count on it.

The Destroyer of Olympus

Chapter Seven

Previously

Once Hestia and I were consumed by a shadow and deposited in my palace, I conjured up and image of my brother and burst out laughing at what I saw. Oh, payback's a bitch, ain't it?

Now

Nico, Bianca, and Percy were all sitting on the cozy couch in the Primordial Throne Room, when Percy got his first official war mission from Tartarus. Currently he was lost in thought, I wonder what it's going to be?! Hopefully I get to fight a god. My training has been wasted so fa― Oh, I should probably listen―

"PERSEUS!" Tartarus shouted, apparently irritated by Percy's blank look.

"Yes, Lord Tartarus?" Percy asked sweetly.

Tartarus sighed, "You're a pain in my Primordial ass, Perseus."

Percy rolled his eyes in response, earning a glare from the Primordial, "I happen to take great pleasure in that my lor― you have no clue just how wrong that sounds…"

The Primordial of the Pit covered his face with his palm, annoyed by Percy's antics. "Ok, fine. You're annoying. Happy?"

"Elated."

"Good, now, your mission, and it's yours alone, is to recruit our," he gestured to the rest of the Primordial Council, "brother, Chronos."

"Woah, woah, woah, I thought Kronos was Gaia's son," Percy said, confused.

"That's Kronos. This is Chronos. His name is 'C-H-R-O-N-O-S' not 'K-R-O-N-O-S'."

"Ohhhhh," Percy replied, much less confused.

"Yes. Well, Chronos is the Primordial God of Time. If you can get him to join us, he will give you his blessing and make you his champion, giving you as much control over time as Kronos, the Titan, not our brother, has… had… whatever. The odds of him joining us are great, seeing as he despises the Olympians almost as much as yourself. Why? I have no clue, and frankly, I don't want to know," Tartarus shrugged.

"OH!" Percy burst eagerly, "I always wanted to be able to control time. In my opinion, it's one of the best domains out there." He paused for a moment, trying to calm himself down and hide his eagerness, "Where would I find your brother, Lord Tartarus? And, how am I supposed to get to wherever he is?"

Tartarus looked a little sheepish at that question, "That, Percy," he began, "is a good question."

"I'm sorry, what was that last part?" Percy asked, hoping his ears were lying to him.

"I have no idea where he is. I do know that he is somewhere in me an―"

"Woah, seriously, Lord Tartarus, we need to work on fixing the way you say things," Nico jumped in.

Tartarus frowned before grinning maliciously, "Oh, really, now?"

Nico nodded.

"Ok," Tartarus said, flicking his finger outwards, causing Nico's underwear to go over his head, giving him an atomic wedgie, making him squeal, which resulted in raucous laughter from Percy, Bianca, Tartarus, and Erebus, who just walked into the room. "How about now?" Tartarus taunted.

"No," Nico managed to squeak out.

"Good. Erebus, do you happen to know where our dearest brother, Chronos, is?"