That's what I heard though...

This isn't about me...
It's about my friend

"Gabby" says Chloe peaking over her desk

She's always so fucking noise but its cool. We've been friend for 8 years now, so I'm used to it. Chloe is funny, sweet out going and energetic. Her dreads are always in a different look every day.

"I got a date to the company party" Chloe says it in a sing song way and jumps up a little.

Here we go again...

"That's awesome C, I gotta go to a meeting" I say getting up from my desk

"Wait wait!"

I heard her heels coming fast behind me. I try to walk faster but I get caught in the crowded coming out of the elevator.

"I got a date for you too" says Chloe seeming out of breath"What is up with you lately"

"I don't need you to set me up with anyone...you actually want a relationship, you know I'm not looking for that right now"

"Gabby it's been 2 years now...she wouldn't want you to be alone"

She reaches for my hand and I back away.

"I gotta go...to this meeting"

I turn around and get in the elevator. Lucky I was in there all alone because I have too much on my brain.

Chloe was right, but I can't face it.

I don't have a meeting...I have to talk to her...

I get in the car and make a drive I've made alot. No music or anything just riding there in silence.

I park and push my sunglasses up and grab the flowers from the front seat. She always liked tulips.

Standing next to the grave of my true love. She was my best friend and everything in between. That's why I come here to talk to the only person that understands me.

"Your sister says I need to move on" I say looking up to the sky"I cant, you were the only person for me and you're not here"

I never hear her say anything back...

I just stand there and cry until my head starts hurting. I leave the flowers and go back to the car.

Halle Bailey, was everything you could ask for in a girlfriend. She's was thoughtful and very family oriented. She loved her sisters and brother so much and often showed them. The way we would spend hours playing guitar and singing till we fell asleep. You were the best kisser and you knew it. I love her...

Halle was coming back from a gig with her garage band. It was really late but she drives that way often. Something told me to go with here...I had to catch up on work though.

A drunk driver tboned her and she was in a coma for awhile. Her parents didn't want to make her suffer anymore...

Chloe POV

I knock on the apartment door really hard. For one I'm pissed at myself for upsetting Gabby and this boy isn't answering his damn phone.

"Open the damn door" I say

"Okay, damn...you okay" says Diggy opening the door

I just stand there and give him a look

"Do, I look okay" i say"What's up with your phone?"

"Nothing, my sister is here and we been catch up" says Diggy

I hope he's telling the truth

"Kehlani...come down and meet Chloe" says Diggy