˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Autumn Evening-Shuichi/Kaede

The quiet pitter-pattering of rain echoed around the library. The dark-haired detective was sitting on the floor, his back up against the wall, reading a mystery novel, as he often did.Shuichi looks up at the window, watching the raindrops run down the window for a little while. To him, it was calming."I wonder...if people stopped and took the time to focus on the little things in life, how grateful they would be.."Shuichi whispered to himself. Suddenly,his attention turned to the doorway where Kaede had entered., and then walked over to Shuichi, sitting herself down next to him."Hey,"She said sweetly, looking at Shuichi,and then the book in his hands."Reading again,huh...you must really love books! Maybe even as much as I love playing the Piano!"Kaede says, smiling.Shuichi laughs nervously."I don't think a-anyone can be as d-devoted a-as you playing the piano.." "I'll take that as a compliment!Y'know..you're a really nice person,Shuichi...you're so sweet, so calm and collected..I envy you!" "A-ah..u-uhm.."The detective was at a loss for words-he never thought very highly of himself.

✩.°.✩"...Thank you,Kaede...I really appreciate that..and I...really appreciate you."✩.°.✩

---✩.°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°✩.°---