•2•

"Hi," Nick says. "I'm Nick." He points down at Callie, "And this is Callie."

"Nice to meet you both," Edwin says. "Is she your kid?"

Nick chuckles, "No. She is my little sister."

I smile and I bend down to Callie, "Hi, Callie. My name is Alise."

"Hi, Awise," she says with her thumb still in her mouth. "Your eyes are pretty."

"Aww, thank you," I say.

I stand back up and I hold my hand out towards Nick. He takes it and shakes it twice, "Nice to meet you," I say.

"You too," he says.

Each of the boys introduce themselves to Nick and Callie. "Your rooms are down the hall," Edwin says, "Fourth and second doors on the right."

That means that my room is in between the both of them. Maybe I should switch, so they can be next to each other. I'm sure Callie doesn't want to be far from Nick.

"I can switch rooms with you," I say to Nick. "That way you can be closer to Callie."

He smiles, "Thank you, but it's okay. She will be fine."

"Okay," I say.

"Well we are going to unpack," Nick says. "See you guys in a bit."

Nick and Callie walk down the hallway with only two bags. I wonder if they brought their things earlier because they barley have anything. Any person usually has more than two bags.

I walk back into the kitchen and the boys follow me, but only because they want the food I'm making.

"They seem nice," Austin says.

"Very," I say as I pull the chicken out of the very hot oven.

"I can't believe Callie is a little girl," Zion says embarrassed, "I totally thought it would be his girlfriend."

"Well you were wrong once again," Brandon says.

I chuckle, "Have you guys been friends for awhile now?" I grab five plates and I give one to each of the boys and I put mine down too.

"Ever since we were eight," Edwin says.

I put the pan on the table and all four of them start to dig in. "Wow, how old are you guys now?"

"We are all twenty one," Zion says.

"So we have been best friends for like thirteen years now," Brandon adds.

"I wish," I say.

"You don't have any best friends?" Zion asks.

"Not really," I say. "My best friend has always been my younger sister." I put chicken on two other plates and I set them in the microwave for Nick and Callie.

"That really sucks," Brandon says.

I sit down and I start to eat, "Yes and no. It sucks that I don't have anyone, but I'm so grateful for my sister."

(Nick's pov)

"Why don't you go out and hang out with everyone else," I say to Callie. "I'll be out in a bit."

"Can you come wit me?"

I smile, "I'll be out in a bit. I'm going to unpack everything first."

"Otay!" She yells and runs off.

I sigh and I start to unpack my things even though I don't have much at all. I swear we have nothing for us. Good thing the place was already furnished and decorated.