part 4

dreams pov

I looked up to see........

NIGHTMARE!?!?

"Hello, Dream."

"H-hello Nightmare." I'm gonna be honest...i'm terrified. Nightmare HATES me! He probably wants to kill me! I tense up and accidentally whimpered. CRAP! I DON'T WANT HIM TO KNOW I'M SCARED! HE'LL TAKE ADVAN-

"Why do you seem scared, sis?"

"I-i'm not scared!" DANG IT! WHY DID I STUTTER!? "I-I-I don't know w-what your talking about!" DANG IT! I didn't fool him. He pulled me in for another hug. I couldn't help it; I started crying from fear. 

By then the party was over and everybody left.

 I started to try and push away from Nightmare. Key word on 'try'. Dang it, why did I have to be so weak?

"Dream..."  I kept crying.

"Dream."

"What?" I managed to get out.

I tried to get out of his grip again; I failed.

"Calm down."   'no'  I thought as i forced myself to relax.

"Follow me." He let go of me. I walked away but he grabbed my arm. "Wrong way." He pulled me in another direction. I followed, not wanting to be hurt.

     nightmare pov

Why does dream seem scared. I could see her shaking as I led her. She started crying again. I stopped and walked in front of her and sighed, "Dream..." She turned away. I used my hands to force dream to look at me and hugged her again. (is it just me or does it seem like this is more of a dreammare story?)  "What's wrong?" She looked at me dead in the sockets, her eyes filled with...fear?! Is she scared of me? I don't blame her.

"Please, stop crying." She moved her hand. I was about to pull it back down when I saw that she was going to wipe away her tears. "Come on, we're almost there." 

After a few minutes, we arived at a tree. The Tree of Feelings. Dream looked shocked. We walked over to the tree and sat down. "Dream?" She hummed in response. "How would feel if (i asked you to marry me? XD)  I disband the Six-Tale Alliance and stay like this, in my non-corrupted form?" Her eyes widened in suprise. "I-I would be happy, brother. Why?" I smiled and gave her a look that said 'that's gonna happen.' She gasped and hugged-tackled me. And started crying from happiness. I huggrd her back.

(i see to many books where nightmare hates dream. nightmare boi needs to be a good person.

nightmare: i am a good person!

me: yeah, now you are.)

                 Buh-bye my readers!