part 8

Ink' pov

"OH MY GOD STAP!!!" Dream shouted as me and blue tickled her.

"Not happening," I said. Blue laughed.

"Well, then I guess I have to . . ."

" . . . "

She suddenly jumped and tickled ME! I laughed hard. Somehow we got in an accward position. She was sitting on top of me holding me down by the shoulders. When we realized the position we were in, she jumped off quickly.

"I'm sorry, Ink!"

"It's fine, Dream." She yawned and I looked at the time. 10:08. "Well, we should go to bed." They agreed with me.

Time skip

I woke up to someone shaking me. It's Dream. "What is it, Dream?"

She whimpered.

"U-uh . . . umm . . . I-I . . ." She mumbled something about a"...bad dream..." and "...scared..." and "...can......sleep.....you?" It sounded like a question. It took me a while to realize what she wanted.

I sighed. "Yeah, you can sleep with me." I said as I scooched over so she can lie down. She smiled her thanks and lied down on her side, curled up, hugging herself. She wants to cuddle but is to shy to ask. I smiled and moved my arms, inviting her to cuddle. She took the invitation and cuddled with me.

She is cute. And, yes, I have a crush on her, but I don't know how big.

Time skip.

Dreams pov

I woke up in a good mood. And I was really comfortable. I don't know why. Then I remembered last night. Ink really is super kind. And, I admit, I have a crush on him.

He rolled over, basically on top of me. He mumbled something in his sleep. He said something about "liking her." Ooooo, he has a crush on someone! I wonder who it is. Just then his phone rang. He woke up.

"Who is calling me this early?" He noticed me. "Hey Dream."

"Hey."

He answered the phone. "Hello . . .hmhm . . . YOUR WHAT? . . . Well congratulations! You heading over here? . . . Okay, I'll get Blue up . . . Dream's already awake . . . alright, see you in a bit . . . Hi Reaper. alright, see you."

I looked at him in confusion. "Geno and Reaper will explain later."

"Oh."

I got up from the bed so he could change. I went over to wake Blue up.

I gently shook him awake, "Hey, Blueberry, time to wake up."

He woke up. After I explained what going on and he was excited.

After we got dressed and had breakfast, there was a knock at the door. Ink opened the door. "Hey guys!" Come one in." Geno and Reaper came in, both with big grins on their faces. They sat down on the couch while and Blue and Ink sat on separate chairs.

"Geno and I have something to say." Reaper said and gestured to Geno to continue.

"Well, Dream, Blue, I am . . . pregnant."

I was the first to tackle Geno into a hug, with Blueberry after. "CONGRATULATIONS!" We shouted at the same time.

"Thank you guys."

After me and Blue let Geno go, Ink hugged her.

After the hugs, squeals, and congrats and all were over we chatted and hung out.

(Awwwww that was adorable!

Buh-bye, my readers!)