part 16

A few months later

Palette's pov

Another shriek, then scilence. A few moments later, a very beaten up goth came into the cell and lied down on my lap. The guy closed the door and left. I thought nothing of it as I healed Goth.

She started telling a random story she made up, since we have nothing else to do, when I realized something. I interrupted, "Goth, is it just me or did It seem that the guy left the cell unlocked?" She looked over at the door and grinned.

"Let's leave." She said.

"I'm with you."

We went up to the door and tried to open it. It WAS unlocked. We went out and quietly closed the door. Then we started sneaking around to leave.

If this was a TV show, then the song Mission Impossible would be playing right now. (Here's the song)

We saw the door and went out. We were free.

We ran as fast as we can and went into a town. Not sure which one, though.

Time skip

We were walking around town, trying to figure out which one we were in. Goth was so happy she was singing quietly to herself. I recognized the song and sang along.

We heard sirens blaring, from police cars. Guess someone was speeding.

"Come out of your vehicle! We have you surrounded!"

We went over to investigate.

The guy getting arrested saw us, and it was the same guy who kidnapped us.

"You are getting arrested for stealing, auto theft, and running from the law!"

I stepped forward, dragging Goth with me. We walked up to the officer, who reminded me of someone. "Can we press charges?" I asked, looking away slightly in shyness.

"Sure?"

"He kidnapped us as well." I told him.

"Ah, thank you." the officer got in his car and left.

Time skip

After that incident, we went to a park we found.

"This park lookes familiar." Goth stated and I hummed in agreement. It DID look familiar.

We swang on the swings a bit and Goth said randomly, "why am I getting deja vou?" I shrugged. Suddenly, she looked nervous as she turned to me. "P-Palette?"

"Yeah?"

"I-I, I LOVE YOU!" She said as she looked down, waiting for my response. By now, we were just sitting on the swings.

I jumped down and walked over to Goth and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you, too." I hugged her and she hugged back. "C'mon let's go find home." She nodded.

We heard someone yell and someone else pretty much dying of laughter. "REAPERWHYWOULDYOUDOTHAT?! YOUKNOWIAMSCAREDOFSPIDERS!!!!"

We went over to see what was going on. A couple was there. One looking rather mad and the other was dying of laughter while he was holding a fake tarantula.

Me and Goth just shook our heads and walked past them. The guy walked up behind us and placed the toy on Goth's head. She took it off and threw it at the guy. It hit him SQUARE in the face.

"OW!"

Goth, being the sweet kid she is, ran over to him asking if he was ok.

He looked at her and saw the scars on Goth and gasped, "Are YOU okay!?"

She laughed and said no. I went over to them and put my arm around Goth's shoulders. She started crying.

"Hey, what's wrong?" The guy asked as he put his and on Goth's cheek and wiped the tears away.

I answered. "We've been through a lot."

"Like what?"

I mumbled. "We were kidnapped and beaten." He was obviously shocked.

The guys phone went off. "Well, I gotta go. I hope you guys get better. Have a good day!"

"Thanks, you too!"

"Hello!" The sudden greeting startled me and Goth. We spun around and saw a guy, who looked A LOT like Mom, standing behind us.

"Hello." I replied.

"What are your guy's names?" He asked. Me and Goth looked at each other.

I mumbled our names and Goth said "You look like his mom." She said while gesturing to me to show who's mom she was referring to.

His bone-brows furrowed in confusion, "What's you mom's name?" He asked.

"Dream Joku" I answered. (Just go with it)

"I think I know your parents." He said excitedly as he looked at both of us. "C'mon!"

We followed him.

Time skip

Goth's POV

We followed the guy as he led us to a small neighborhood. One that I know. He took us to . . . PALETTE'S HOUSE and knocked on the door, and DREAM answered the door, "hel-" She didn't get to finish because me and Palette pounced on her, giving her a death hug.

When she realized who we were she screamed, "INK! BLUEBERRY! GENO!REAPER! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!!!" The four ran downstairs to see what got Dream so excited.

To say that they were really excited would be an understatement. It was a group hug, even the guy that took us here joined on the hug.

Time skip (last one for the chapter, I promise)

After we all settled down and and all the questions were answered we just hung out and watched TV.

Eventually we all went to sleep.

WHOO! That was interesting to write. Well, see ya!

Buh-bye my readers!