seventeen

no one's pov.

"Hey sis!" Taehyung sat beside y/n who's reading her book that she just got few days ago.

"Elo," you replied, moving your eyes away from the book to look at him.

"Let's hang out today," he said.

"Sure! But let me tell namjoon first," You put the book down, standing up. You're wearing black legging with oversize gray sweater.

"No need, I have texted him earlier, he's okay with it," Taehyung said to her. "Let's go!~" he dragged Y/n outside the house to his car.

"Where are we going?" You asked looking at the place, trying to get use to it as you're still new to this place. Seoul, Korea. The biggest and the main capital city of a country called Korea.

"You'll see," he simply said, driving. You just nodded.

"Have you eat for lunch?" He asked, eyes focusing on the road.

"Yeah I have, how bout you?" You asked back.

"Same thing," he replied, driving to the side road.

"It didn't seem busy here, it looks like we're the only one driving here oppa," you said looking at the place.

"Of course only us, we're going to my house," he chuckled.

"Wh- ohhh... What," you said in confused but Taehyung seems to ignored you on that.

You spotted a gray house that's the only building you have seen since he drove to this road.

"I was wondering why your house is in the middle of no where like the mansion we're living in but I got feelings that you'll explain it to me later..," you said looking at the house.

He parked, "well, your guessed is right, Ms. Kim," he winked at you which raised your right eyebrows.

"Come on, let's get in," he gestured you. You opened the door, getting out from the car.

He snake his left hand in his left pocket, holding the house key and unlocked the door.

"Home sweet home~," spinning himself in the large living room after taking his shoes off.

You giggled at him. He fell on his 3 times bigger couch and you fell on him which making him groaned.

"Y/n you're so heavy," he groaned.

You just lay on top of him, hugging him. "Let's stay like this for a while, I miss you," you mumbled.

He wrapped his arm around your waist, sat up which make you sat up too who's laying on top of him. "I missed you too," he mumbled, laying his chin on the top of your head.

"How's school today?" He asked, playing with your hair.

"Okay I guess," you reply.

He face you and look at your bread cheeks that he have too. "That's good, your final is coming pretty soon right?" He asked you again.

"Yeah.. I'm really nervous, I'm afraid if I'll disappointed dad and you with my results," you lowered your head a bit.

"Don't say that, you're a real genius person, I'm sure you'll do great," he said facing you then kissed her cheek. "Hwaiting."

"I'll do my bestest best," you said smiling. "Hwaiting," you said too as you kissed his cheek.

"Anyways let me show you why you're here," he pulled you to one of the door which leading downstairs.

"Is this a secret place?" You asked, holding his arm.

"Of course it is.. well kind of," he said and leading the two of you down there.