twenty-seven 🔞

NAMJOON's POV.

I look down at where Y/n got hit, I thought she's pointing at her stomach but no. She's pointing down her vagina.

No way, HE HIT HER THERE? WHAT IS IT WITH HIM?! anger rush through me.

"HE HIT YOU THERE?!" Taehyung yelled, making Y/n shrunk herself in my arms and lay her head on my chest. Yes she lay on me, because she wants to, not that I complain.

"We should have kick that bastard dick! I swear," Taehyung growled, Jimin rub his temples to calm him down.

"It's enough, thanks to Taeyong he have shoot Kai thrice," Yoongi state.

"Respect for Taeyong," Jungkook chuckled.

"Does it still hurt baby?" I softly said, sliding my hand up and down her thighs. The blanket covered mines and Y/n below body, so no one notice anything. She nodded once.

I could feel that she's shivering as my hand went up high and higher, I squeezed her inner thighs as she whimpered silently.

"I'll be going downstairs, there's food and I skipped breakfast today so bye," Yoongi left out the room, dragging Hoseok with him.

"I skipped breakfast too.." Jimin mumbled, but I'm still willing to hear it.

"Then let's have breakfast too, hm?" Taehyung talked to him. Jimin nodded and walk outside of the room, "we'll be back soon," Taehyung announced, catching up with Jimin.

My eyes lands at Jungkook, the younger that didn't say much today.

"I'll follow the other, later!" Jungkook cheers out, I wonder what makes him so cheery but quiet at the same time today.

"Alright, have time your own you two, I'll be.. in the office," Jin announced, walking out.

A smirk creep on my face, "It's just the two of us now," I whispered in her ears seductively.

Y/N's POV.

Shivers running down through my spine as he whispered in my ear.

"We're in hospital..," I lowly states to him. "And? Is that going to stop me?" his slender finger make its way to my thighs.

I'm so nervous but excited at the same time because in every inch time we never gets this further. Only hickeys, kisses and hugs. But now? I'm seeing where this are going.

"N-namjoon," I stuttered out, as he rubbing me teasingly, I let out a soft whimpers, filling the room and his ears.

"Who?" he asked with his husky voice, dominantly, making me more wet.

"Daddy.." I managed to breathe out.

"You're so wet for daddy, hm babygirl?" he asks, licking my earlop, I didn't answer since im so sensitive for his touches. I partnering my legs, much sensitive than i could have feel.

His other hands snakes around my stomach while the other just stopped rubbing me. I breathe heavily, never experienced something like this before.

"That's just warming up baby," his fingers slowly sliding my panties down. "Let's feel how can I make you feel good," he kissed my ear.

My breathe hitched as he said that. "Pl-ease,"

"Please what?" he teasingly asked.

NO ONE's POV.

"Please fuck me with your long fingers daddy," she whines.

Namjoon smirks, "I would love that babygirl," his slender finger poke into her teasingly slow, making her whines more. "Damn, you're so goodly tight.." Namjoon said, licking the hickeys he made.

She moans out feeling so much good experiences being in control. "A-Ah daddy," she partnering her legs, making Namjoon's two fingers to insert in her more.

"Feels. So. Fucking. Good," she said each words when his fingers get in and out of her, filling her needs.

He curl up his fingers in her making she moans daddy for him. Namjoon enjoys watching you begging for his touches, like he's the powerful one which he is.

Right now, Three fingers in you, going in and out, curling and going deep in your tight pussy. You're moaning a mess, Namjoon be lucky because the wall is soundproof.

"Daddy I'm near," she moans out.

"Come for daddy, baby," he kissing her cheek.

One last loud moans fills the room, you releasing, feels so good. All of your warm liquids are all covering Namjoon's fingers that have pleasured you. He licks all of it, running his tongue on his fingers seductively but he left his one finger not yet clean. His middle finger. He glance at you a look, "Would you want to taste it too, baby?"

You nodded at him eagerly, you open your mouth for it. He puts his middle finger in your mouth. You sucks it off, cleaning his finger with your tongue works.

Namjoon who watched you licking his finger, he smile in satisfy. "That's daddy's good girl," he peck your lips, smiling.

"FOODS HERE!"

---

A/N: oof what's this. anyways happy birthday to daddy namjoon today! 🙈💗🎉 wish your favorite daddy a birthday greet, luvs ;)