chapter five

na jaemin

sunday mornings for jaemin usually meant sparring with renjun and then having pancakes for breakfast. which is exactly why, anyone that saw pillows being hurtled at the pink haired  boy by a certain hot-headed tanned male, definitely stopped to stare.

"move along!" haechan exclaimed at the small crowd that had happened to gather to see the fiasco occurring outside room 119 , "mind your own fucking business for once you lowlifes!"

god did his sassiness both impress jaemin and irk him off.

"but please haechan-

"oh i hope you take your pleading and shove them right up....y-you know where"

jaemin was surprised. just as their senior, mark  came up to them and wished them good morning, a ritual they were all too familiar with, haechan's words seemed to be caught up in his throat. all his confidence and sass seemed to have fizzled down into- shyness!

the pink haired knew he saw an opportunity there. and it was none other than mark lee.

"damn haechan, never pegged you as a mork kinda guy" he said, putting on the most suggestive expression he could, wiggling eyebrows and all.

"s-shut up! you should really mind your own business and stay the hell away from me and jeno or i swear i will not hold back!"

any logical person would have backed out by now, but this was na jaemin, and no way in hell would he let some junior tell him what to do.

"you know i wish i could-"

"jaemin please. you can bother me if you want to, but step away from dongh- haechan." jeno's voice boomed out through the door. 

haechan stormed off, but jaemin was far from done with this conversation.

he had three days left til they left for spain, and being awkward with his partner while on mission was something he couldn't possibly deal with.

so full of determination, jaemin heads off to look for mark lee.

➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

hi bubs
this is kind of a filler chapter which is why it's so tiny...im sorry i really haven't been getting any motivation to write and school keeps getting more and more hectic for me

happy xiaojun day thoo

~ your local beantato