☆5☆

"Oh, no. Too hell with that. I made the demand; I get first pick. The only thing you get first pick on is the coffee beans for your precious coffee machine!" Everyn stated, as a repeat scene of Astrid being dragged by her companion ensued. Again, Everyn was trying to drag Astrid from the school grounds, and again, Astrid was refusing to go exploring in Japan. The only difference was that Everyn had been a tad more accommodating this time around, and was no longer dragging her friend down the stairs by her foot.

"Then you know where to find me." Astrid responded, retching her wrist from her friends grasp. Unfortunately, she had dug her feet into the ground to gain leverage in the fight, and with the sudden imbalance of force, she was sent flying backward. After a few steps backward, Astrid managed to catch herself, as was her specialty with her insistent clumsiness.  She turned, finding another stair to sleep on, this time hugging a railing.

Astrid had no intention of going exploring. She would be the first to admit that she had used their previous appearances as an excuse to stay within the walls of U.A. Really, the walls didn't need to be U.A's. Astrid just wanted to sleep; she was tired. Her fatigue was warranted. She really should have been asleep. It may be 10:00 in Japan, and the sun shining in their faces, but just a few hours ago the sun had been setting for them. Astrid was not one to pull all-nighters- not intentionally at least.

"Bitch please," Everyn responded to her friend's resistance. There was only one way to get Astrid up when she didn't want to be up. Everyn scooped up the cat which had been following shortly behind them since they left Nezu's office.

"I'm not going anywhere unless I get first pick." Astrid was slow to catch on to what Everyn was planning. "I want the bedroom that has-"

And that was the moment Astrid noticed that Everyn was booking it out the U.A gates with Lila in hand. Without a moment's thought Astrid sprinted off to catch her cat.

"YOU HOE! YOUR FUCKING STRANGLING HER! KEEP YOUR BITCH ASS CLAWS TO YOURSELF RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!" Astrid yelled, running after Everyn and quickly gaining. There was a bit of truth to this statement, as it was hard to hold a small kitten with two hands and run at the same time. It looked as though, Lila was dangly from Everyn's arms by her two forepaws and her head. That being said, it was not unheard of for Astrid to exaggerate on the details of a situation.

"KEEP UP SHORTY," Everyn called back to her friend, taking a quit glance back. Honestly, Astrid had gained more on her than she expected. I mean how was a lazy couch-potato who abhorred the mention of physical exercise, keeping up with her. Astrid's determination, though rarely seen, was not to be underestimated. Everyn hoped to make it closer to the city before they stopped running, but they were still in a residential area.

"EXCUSE YOU! LAST I CHECKED I WAS GAINING!" Astrid retorted, though it was accompanied by a light wheeze. No amount of determination was going to spare her from the affects of a Sun Chip and Muddy Buddies diet. 

Unfortunately, the two never got the chance to see who would win this race, as Astrid would be knocked to the ground.

"Oof! What in the HELL?!" Astrid screamed as she rammed into another racing figure, as they both landed ass first on the ground.

"Ouch," The assailant gasped, rubbing his back.

Astrid followed with a gasp of her own, not even realizing who had run into. "DUDE! Where's my fucking cat?"

It was a moment before the three took notice of the shout echoing towards them. As it quickly approached, the girls were able to make out a piercing "DAMN YOU, DEKU!"

"And I oop." Astrid snorted as her hand rose to cover her mouth. Both girls simultaneously began to understand the situation they had literally ran into. Still, Astrid was mad. She was mad that her cat had been stolen, and she was even more frustrated with the fact that Midoriya was taller than her. By one centimeter. One goddamned centimeter. Astrid turned to give him the kindest "Fuck you" she could manage before returning to her friend.