Closer Than You Think (NSFW)

You were at the edge of your seat all day, each period feeling like it lasted forever. You couldn't wait for 6PM. The schedule you had created in your mind circling through your thoughts, you timed everything perfectly so you could get home and ready on time.

It was 4:15PM when you got out of your Student Council meeting, as always there was much to discuss but you had a very capable group of third years to work with so you always got out at a reasonable time.

You rushed to your locker to grab what you needed for the weekend and headed to the front gate. As you walked towards the exit, you heard a rambunctious group of boys walking in the opposite direction. As you heard a familiar series of voices, you looked up, locking eyes with Suga and smiling.  Sawamura and Tanaka nudged him, wiggling their eyebrows.

"Hey (L/N)-chan, you seem to be in a rush--" Azumane spoke with a rare smirk.

"Yeah, got somewhere special to be or something?" Tanaka cut in, followed by Sawamura "Must be pretty important, you're speeding off like you're on a mission~". The boys chuckled, teasing you knowingly as both your and Suga's faces flushed lightly.

"That's enough!" Suga pouted, sending hard chops onto Sawamura's stomach, Tanaka's head and Azumane's side, making you giggle. He began dragging the boys away from you and to the club room, giving you a toothy grin as she shouted behind him. "See you at 6 (L/N)-channn~", prompting all of the boys to nudge and tease him again as they left the area.

The trip back to your house felt like a daze as your mind was caught in your thoughts--the article, the page design, the illustration, the boy, the outfit, the date that wasn't a date but definitely was a date. You wondered what he had told his friends to elicit such teasing, though you knew it had to be good. He must've been just as excited to meet up as you. 

When you got home you gathered your things, freshened up and got dressed. You wore this outfit:

You picked up your bag and said goodbye to your family before leaving

You picked up your bag and said goodbye to your family before leaving. With a little bounce in your step you made it over to your nearby station in no time. As you waded through the crowd of people, you saw a little gray curl above the rest. As you got closer, you saw Suga waiting for you, and he looked damn good doing so. His outfit:

 His outfit: