Chapter 0

(Readers POV)(Age 5)

I was going to school for the first time. My dad was taking me there. My father is the huntsman named Endeavor. He is really cool. His semblance allows him to cover himself in fire and use it as a weapon. I really hope that when I get my semblance, it's something like my fathers. We eventually made it.

Endeavor: All right. We are here.

(Y/N): I'll see you later dad!

He just gave me a nod and I ran inside the school. I headed to the office and they told me to go to a classroom. I ran over to the classroom that they told me and I waited at my desk.

Teacher: Well hello there. You must be (Y/N), right?

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N). Son of Endeavor.

Teacher: I heard about you. It's an honor to have you here.

The teacher walked back to her desk and waited for everyone else to show up.

Kid 1: You are Endeavor's kid?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Kid 2: That's really cool!

Kid 3: Everyone, be quite. A Schnee is here.

Everyone immediately went quiet and I was confused. I looked over at the door and saw a girl with white hair and blue eyes. A Schnee? I think my dad said something about them, but I don't remember what. The girl walked over to me and to a seat at the desk next to mine. We still had a couple of minutes until class started, so I tried to talk to her.

(Y/N): Hello. My name is (Y/N).

Winter: Winter Schnee.

She didn't even look at me when she answered.

(Y/N): This is my first day.

Winter: Mine too.

She still didn't move her head and continued to look forward. I wonder what I need to say for her to look at me.

(Y/N): I'm the son of Endeavor, the huntsman.

Winter turned her head to me.

Winter: Your father is Endeavor?

I gave her a nod.

Winter: I'm so sorry about my behavior. I didn't know you were that your his son.

(Y/N): It's ok. Do you want to be friends?

Winter: Sure.

I just made a friend today! I feel so happy about today right now.

(Age 12)

I was in class. Me and Winter continued to be friends since we first met. We were going to be unlocking our aura. From my understanding, I need to get my aura before I could get my semblance.

(Y/N): Are you excited that we are getting our aura today?

Winter: Yes. Today will start our journey for becoming a great huntsmen.

The teachers were going around and unlocking other students aura. When they got to me, I felt something tingle around me. I looked at me hands as a faint glow surround around me.

(Y/N): So this is aura.

They unlocked Winter's aura too and the same thing that happened to me, happened to her.

Teacher: Now that you unlocked your aura, it will take awhile for your semblance to manifest.

I started to feel something coming out. It felt hot, but it didn't hurt me. I looked at my hands and blue flames started to come from them. Everyone looked at me amazed.