Chapter 1

(Cinders POV)

I was in Salem's castle. I was talking with some of my "teammates" about what we should be doing as a plan.

Tyrian: Cinder. You and your pets would be perfect to go to Beacon.

I was bored and I looked at the window.

Cinder: Hey everyone. Come take a look at this.

Everyone got up and looked out the window. We saw blue flames rising up. The flames were killing Grimm left and right, with no signs of stopping. The flames got closer and closer to the castle. Suddenly, Salem walked out and confronted whoever was doing this.

(Readers POV)

I was walking towards a castle. I was killing Grimm that got in my way. A white skinned woman walked out and got in front of me.

Salem: My name is Salem. Why are you here?

(Y/N): My name is... Dabi. I came here because I heard rumors about a castle in the middle of the most Grimm populated continent.

Salem: You have come to the right place. Please, come with me.

She walked back into her castle and I followed. The castle was well made and Salem lead me to a throne room.

Tyrian: My goddess. Who is that behind you?

Salem: Go on. Introduce yourself.

I walked up and looked at the group of six.

(Y/N): Right now, I'm going by Dabi. I came here cause I heard someone was here that could help me.

Cinder: You do need help. Look at you.

I looked at my hands. I have been using my semblance with out my aura for so long, that most of my skin turned purple.

Tyrian: That isn't too good of a look for you. It must really hurt.

Watts: You have metal piercings to keep your skin together.

(Y/N): You have a problem with me?

Blue flames started to come from my hands and I pointed it at them. Salem putted her hand on my shoulder, telling me to stop. I did what she said.

Salem: Now tell me, what do you need help with?

(Y/N): I need help with getting revenge.

Salem: You don't need help with your skin?

(Y/N): I could care less about my appearance. I want revenge on my father.

Salem: Let me guess. Your father is Endeavor, isn't he?

How did she know.

Salem: It's ok. We don't judge here.

(Y/N): Yes, I am the oldest son of the huntsman Endeavor.

Cinder: Endeavor?! How do we know that you won't backstab us?

Salem: Cinder, calm down. Can't you see that Dabi has been through a lot.

(Y/N): My father turned me into this and I want revenge for what he did to me.

Salem: I can help you with that. Tell me, how old are you anyway?

(Y/N): I'm 25 right now. I left my family and home behind when I was 18.

Salem: You will receive my help. I need to test you first. Cinder, I want you to bring Dabi with you to Beacon and you tell me how he does.

Mercury: I don't want this person to be holding us back.

I walked up to the kid.

(Y/N): If you want, I can get rid of someone to make room.

Blue flames started to come from my body and he backed off. Smart kid.

Cinder: Fine. Just don't hold us back.

(Y/N): I can say the same to you.

Salem: You four, go now. You don't want to be late.

The four of us left. I guess I'm going to Beacon now.

Emerald: So, how did you end up like that?

(Y/N): I have a special ability. I can use my semblance without my aura. My semblance did this to me.

Emerald: It must suck. I'm really sorry for you.

(Y/N): I don't need your pity.

(Time skip)

It's been awhile, but we finally made it to Vale.

Cinder: So, I have been wondering. How was your living conditions?

(Y/N): I lived in the streets. Mainly in Vale, so I know a lot about this city. What's the first thing on our list?

Cinder: You see, we have to go to Beacon. We have some major plans for it.

We walked to a bullhead and we started to head to Beacon.

Cinder: I hope you don't disappoint me.

(Y/N): Like I'm working for you.

We reached Beacon and we entered. I got a bunch of stares from a lot of the students. We were going through the halls of the dorms. We ran into a girl with black hair with red highlights and silver colored eyes.

Ruby: Hello there. Who are you guys?

Cinder: We are students from Haven.

Ruby: Oh, well. The dorms for visiting students are down the other way.

Cinder: Thank you, it's easy to get lost.

We walked away from her. A girl with white hair and blue eyes came out. She reminded me a lot of Winter. The two girls gave me concerned looks. We walked away and the two girls left.

(Y/N): Where are we going anyway?

Cinder: Don't worry about stuff like that. Just follow me, that's all you need to do.

(Chapter 1 end)