Chapter 2

(Readers POV)

Me, Cinder, and her group made to the dorm room that we were staying at.

Cinder: Ok Dabi. There is a dance starting soon, so I want you to take this hard drive.

She tossed me a drive and I was able to catch it.

(Y/N): What do you want me to do with this?

Cinder: During the dance, everyone will be distracted. I want you to go to the Communication Tower and put this in the main computer at the top of the floor.

(Y/N): Ok then. When's the dance?

Cinder: Tomorrow night. So be ready.

I got up and went to the door.

Cinder: What are you doing?

(Y/N): I'm going to walk around.

Cinder: What if you get caught?

(Y/N): That's going to be my problem.

I opened the door and walked out. I closed the door behind me. I put the hard drive in my back pocket. I walked in a random direction. All the students that I walked past started to gossip about me and my appearance. I guess no one is questioning how old I am. It is hard to tell how old I am because of my skin. I was walking and I reached to courtyard.

(Y/N): This place is nice looking.

I looked around and I saw Shoto! The red and white hair. There is no doubt that's him. He was approached by three other boys. I'm guessing that they are part of his team.

Deku: Shoto. You shouldn't run of by yourself.

The green haired boy kept asking him questions. The two other boys waited for their conversation to finish. The blonde kid looked like he didn't want to be there. The dark blue haired boy just adjusted his glasses.

Tenya: Come on Shoto. We have to be getting ready. The Vytal Festival Tournament is going to be starting soon, so we have to train.

Shoto: Ok.

I looked at Shoto and he had a burn mark on the left side of his face. I started to get mad, I figured that father had something to do with the burn on his face. I swear when I see father again. They walked past me.

Deku: Are you ok? Your skin...

(Y/N): I'm fine. It's just makeup.

I lied to him and I started to walk away. I'm glad that Shoto chose to go here instead of Atlas. I don't want him anywhere father.

(Y/N): I wonder what he is doing though. He's probably killing Grimm.

I thought about Atlas more and I started to think about Winter. Does she still remember me? How is she doing? What is she doing now? Tons of questions filled my head. I looked around to see if I can I find anything to get my mind off my current train of thought. I say the Communication Tower.

(Y/N): So I have to break into you tomorrow night.

I walked past it to see if I can get any details that could help me tomorrow. The widows don't open, so I can't go through that way. There was guards at the front of the only entrance. I will have to knock them out. There will definitely be more guards inside. Looks like this will be more of a challenge then I thought. I walked away from the tower. I started to make my way back to my dorm.

(Y/N): I don't want to talk to Cinder and her pawns. She will just try and push me around like I am some sort of pet.

I made it to the dorm that I was staying at and opened the door. Cinder and her gang were still there.

Cinder: Hello Dabi. How was your little walk?

(Y/N): It was fine. I was just seeing what I had to do for tomorrow.

Cinder: Good job. Thinking ahead is a good thing. Maybe you are worth keeping around.

I just gave her a glare and I went to lay down on one of the beds.

Emerald: You are already going to bed?

(Y/N): Yeah. I sleep for along time.

I checked my scroll and it was six at night. I started to sleep.

(Cinder's POV)

I'm surprised that he has such a weird sleep schedule. I looked at Emerald and Mercury.

Cinder: Remember, we have to make sure no one leaves during the dance. We need to make sure that Dabi doesn't get seen or our plan might go down the drain.

They agreed with me.

Mercury: I'm wanting to see what he can do. He has to be able to do some cool things. He looks like he has a lot of experience under his belt.

Emerald: Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

I am hoping that he doesn't mess this up. Tomorrow night is going to be the only chance of something like this. If he does mess up, then he will be regretting ever joining with us.

(Chapter 2 end)