Epilogue

(Readers POV)

I was walking in the streets of Atlas. I was holding a paper bag full of food. I walked past people. I still get stares from people because of my burnt skin. I walked up to the Schnee mansion. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. I heard the door unlock and open.

Winter: Hey babe. I see you got the food.

(Y/N): Yeah, it took awhile though. There was a big line.

Winter hugged me and we walked inside.

Winter: Did you get stares?

(Y/N): Yeah, I did.

She hugged me again and rubbed my back.

Winter: It makes me feel bad when people do that. We can't go out without at least one person looking at you like some monster.

I hugged her back and gently shushed her.

(Y/N): It's fine. It doesn't bother me. I got use to it a long time ago. The only thing that matters to me is what you think of me and I know you don't think I'm a monster.

We shared a quick kiss. She smiled at me and we broke the hug.

Winter: Ok then. If it doesn't bother you, then it won't bother me.

We held hands and we walked her room. We shared a room together, so I guess it's our room. She opened the door and we laid down on the bed. I put the bag on a table that was next to the bed. Winter grabbed a remote and turned on the t.v. The news channel was on.

News reporter: In other news, the two criminals, Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai, have been capture and are now behind bars.

I started to laugh. I was hoping that they would show those two behind that bars. Winter looked at me and smiled.

Winter: You seem really happy about the news.

(Y/N): It's just funny to hear that they are in jail.

Winter: If it wasn't for you giving Ironwood their information, they would still be running around and causing trouble.

There was a knock on the door.

Winter: Come in.

The door opened and Winter's mom, Willow Schnee, walked in.

Willow: I just came to tell you that I'm going to be out for awhile.

Winter: Ok.

Willow: And don't be doing anything naughty while I'm gone.

Winter started to blush madly.

Winter: Get out mom!

Willow: See you two later.

Willow waved at us and closed the door. Winter shoved her face in my chest and sighed. I rubbed her back to calm her down.

(Y/N): Are you ok?

Winter: I am. She just keeps teasing me about stuff like that.

(Y/N): You shouldn't let stuff like that get to you.

Winter looked up at me.

Winter: Alright.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

Winter: I love you.

(Y/N): I love you too.

She changed the channel on the television and we just watched together.

(Time skip)

Winter checked the time and got up.

Winter: Ok get up.