1.0

The next morning, Baekhyun woke up with Chanyeol on top of him, as usual, his hard cock pressing through his boxers in the corner between Baekhyun's thighs. 

They had both taken off their shirts overnight due to the heat and were both naked, hot skin rubbing together.

Baekhyun squirmed under the big man and Chanyeol groaned in his sleep. The way he moved was practically masturbating both of them. He was also doing it while completely unconscious and drooling on Baekhyun's neck.

Baekhyun blushed at the thought of cumming like that, above them both. He frantically slapped Chanyeol's broad shoulder to wake him up.

-Chanyeol!

His movements only grew more abrupt and he groaned. Baekhyun screamed out loud as the friction pushed him over the edge and he exploded.

"I haven't done this since I was fourteen." Baekhyun's cheeks puffed up with joy, which he couldn't contain and he burst into shouts of joyous laughter.

Chanyeol smiled with relief and stood up. -Oh, you think it's funny huh? Baekhyun nodded and Chanyeol picked up a pillow and hit him in the face. The boy laughed hysterically; almost elated by the much-needed sexual release and Chanyeol looked at him like he was crazy.

Finally, Baekhyun managed to control himself, despite the laughter still running through his body. He turned around and rested his head on his elbow, all cool and casual.

-So, uh, shower first today? The big man solemnly confirmed. -Shower first. And then, finally, Chanyeol smiled, his teeth straight and white, and Baekhyun dissolved into hysterical giggles again. Seconds later, they both laughed. Baekhyun did not say a word of the night before, nor did Chanyeol. Everything was as before; they worked out, took showers, ate breakfast, and sat in the library.

Before Baekhyun's ass had reached the seat, Chanyeol gave him a name.

-Moon Taeil.

Baekhyun knew it was a case that Chanyeol wanted him to investigate. -Date of conviction? He asked, writing the name on his pad.

-2001, more or less.

The cases were arranged alphabetically, but they were also organized by date, so it was helpful to have the approximate time period. For anything after the 1990s, however, there was generally more information online than in the archives. Chanyeol was using his computer, so Baekhyun had to wait in line for one of the others. He wrote down the facts with a pen because printing the pages cost money, then referenced what he had found in the law books.

He was surprised by the case, as if literally stunned. Most of the cases Baekhyun had investigated for Chanyeol were unfair. Most made him a little angry. This made him see red.

Once he had finished compiling his research, he slapped the notepad next to Chanyeol, his cheeks flushed and his eyes bright with rage. Chanyeol looked at him coldly.

-And what did you find? Baekhyun shoved his notes at Chanyeol, too angry to speak. When Moon Taeil was 14 years old, his father's crack and others types of substances dealer told him that he would kill him unless the boy agreed to help him steal from people. So they committed a series of armed robberies together in ganseok-dong, Incheon, in the summer of 2000. Moon never touched a weapon and on one occasion, he prevented his older partner from raping one of the victims.

No one died or was seriously injured during any of the robberies. At fifteen, Taeil was tried under Incheon law as an adult and received four life sentences without the possibility of parole. The twenty-four-year-old adult received only one life sentence.