2.4

It couldn't be that easy.  It couldn't be that simple.  Baekhyun seemed to read his mind.  -I love you.  You love Me.  You are the one doing this complicated, not me.  If it was up to me, we'd be in your room right now.

The boy shrugged carelessly.  He had no idea how sexy he looked in that apron.  Innocent little one.  Chanyeol's thin thread of self-control finally broke. 

The golden eyes glittered and the big man stepped forward, leaning the little blond against the oven and caging him with his arms.  The spatula fell to the ground, released by surprised fingers.  He tilted his head down and sniffed the line of his neck before growling in Baekhyun's ear.  -Is that so sweet boy?  Some of the boy's insolence and bravado slipped.  His voice trembled.  -Yes.

Chanyeol spoke against trembling pink lips, his eyes locked.  -Are you finally ready to let me have that sweet little ass of yours? 

His eyes widened.  -Yes.  Please.  The polite little boy was unbearably adorable.  He couldn't resist a last blow, a mischievous and playful smile reflected on his lips.  -There is no way back?  Luhan shook his pretty blonde head with a shy smile.  -There is no way back.

Chanyeol growled as he hoisted the boy up into the air.  It amazed him how, after all the muscle he'd gotten, he was still so light.  How easy it would have been to break it. 

Gently, Chanyeol laid his precious sweet boy on the bed and then covered him like a blanket, resting on the cradle of his hips, between his legs where he had always wanted to be. 

-I remember the first time I saw you.  I thought you were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.  I still do.  Baekhyun's hands went up his arms, tracing the thick bands of his muscles and moving over his broad shoulders.

-You are so strong, so big and powerful, at first it scared me.  But then I came to depend on that force, to admire it.  Your body is magnificent Chanyeol.  I love you very much.  He could feel the boy trembling beneath him, trembling with the same need that ran through his own veins.  Desperate, frantic to feel the skin on the skin and satisfy the need they had for each other, they began to tear each other's clothes.

After they finished, Baekhyun was lying on his side, and Chanyeol wasn't sure if he was actually sleeping because from time to time, he would moan or groan, the long lashes fluttering. 

A cute frown tightened between his blond eyebrows as Chanyeol moved and repositioned him, half sitting, half lying next to him with Chanyeol's arm around him to support him.  He took a long, cold sip of water, swallowing hard as he realized how thirsty he was.  Baekhyun 's body felt hot and sweaty against his.  He also needed water for him.  He raised the water bottle to his lips.

-Have some water.  Just a few sips and you can go back to sleep. He put a hand on the back of Baekhyun's neck, keeping him upright.  "Just a sip, come on" he encouraged, and Baekhyun opened his mouth lazily.  Chanyeol served a bit each time Baekhyun woke up more and more.  He was thirsty too, apparently, because he hungrily grabbed and drank the entire bottle, water running down his lips and chin.  When he reached the end and there was no more left, Baekhyun glanced at the empty bottle and quickly burst into tears. 

Chanyeol was horrified.  His heart contracted painfully in his chest, but he quickly realized that he wasn't crying because he was upset.  He was crying because he was so happy and overwhelmed and didn't know how to express any of it. 

He loved how sensitive Baekhyun was, how open and expressive he was, and he found it endearing how prone to crying Baekhyun was, although he knew that Baekhyun himself probably found his tears terribly embarrassing.  Chanyeol smiled and gently wrapped his arms around him, settling his boy in the corner of his body.