CH- 3

Scene starts with Karn Freeing Duryodhan from being frozen. All look at him.

Guru Dron- Who are you.

Karn - I am Karn , you said that arjun is greatest warrior , i am here to challenge Arjun. He shld win from me or shld stop saying that he is the greatest warrior.

Guru Dron- Who are you to challenge Arjun. Are you a Kshatriya. Which kingdom do you belong to.

Karn does not answer his questions.

Dron- Why are you silent. Are you not a kshatriya.

Karn- I am son of Radha & Adhirath (Sarathi of Rajmata Kunti )

Dron - Ohh you are a Sutputra, And you have the audacity to challenge Arjun, Only a kshatriya can challenge kshatriya, a king can challenge another king or prince. So u shld go away from here.

Everybody in crowd startedshouting sutputra go away.

There on the stage Kunti & Shubra sees Karn. They see his Kawach & Kundal. They exchange looks.

Kunti - Yeh Toh..

Shubra stops her by holding her hands.

Kunti had tears in her eyes. She remembers how Durvasha rishi gave her boon. How she called Sun god & recieved a son as a gift. She remembers how she send Karn in Ganga river with a heavy heart.

Uruvi who was on same stage goes to Bhishm pitamah seeing Guru dron insulting Karn.

Uruvi- Pitamah, why is guru dron not allowing Arjun to fight with him.  If he thinks Arjun is greatest warrior let him prove that. Dont  he have confidence on his student. I am sure Arjun can win over the other person. I know my friend very well. 

Pitamah - Uruvi, Only a king or a prince or a kshtriya has right to challenge another king , prince & kshtriya.

Uruvi - But Pitamah..

Just then they hear Duryodhan saying loudly .

Duryodhan- Guru Dron , If only a prince or a king can fight with another, then today I announce Karn as a King of Anga.

He asks Servant to bring a Mukut & places it on Karn's head.

Duryodhan- Now he is not just Karn , he is Angraj Karn. So now he can fight Arjun.

Arjun- Guru Dron , i am ready to fight. I am sure i will defeat him.

Duryodhan turns to Karn & says - Karn, with Anga , i am also giving you my friendship as a gift.

Karn thanks Duryodhan.

Duryodhan says - You fight with Arjun , i will run your chariot .

Karn steps on chariot while duryodhan becomes his Sarthi.

Here Uruvi, brings a chariot for Arjun.

(Uruvi is not just the princess of Pukeya, but also a very good Vaidya (doctor) &  a chariot driver.)

She signals Arjun to get up on the chariot, he smiles &  goes.

Here Duryodhan was Running Karn's chariot while Uruvi was running Arjun. And Arjun Karn were engaging in arrow fights.

No one was gonna take defeat. They were using everything against each other.

Here on the stage Kunti was getting anxious seeing both her sons fighting each other.

She prays to lord Sun .

Kunti- O lord Sun, i cant see both my sons fighting against each other, i request you to go down , so all this can stop.

Its like Sun god heard Kunti , the sun sets.

Guru Dron & Bhishm stops Arjun & Karn .

Duryodhan - But Pitamah, we have not yet decided the winner.

Pitamah - Enough son duryodhan, this was just a game which ended in no result. That's it.

It was over. Arjun & Karn looked at each other with fiery eyes.

All the prince goes inside Rajmahal. Karn goes with Duryodhan.

Screen freezes.

How is the update.

comment and vote.