CH-9

Scene starts in Hastinapur Palace, Uruvi orders to get her chariot ready.

Arjun- Uruvi , shld i come with you too till Kaling palace, to make sure u reach safety.

Uruvi - Arjun , dont worry I am princess of Pukeya, one of the most strong state of aryavrat and second i am best friend of Hastinapur Rajkumar Arjun, so who will even try  to mess with me. She smiles.

Arjun smiling - Yaa you are right.

Uruvi- By the way if you wanna  come there to take part in Bhanumati's swayambar, i will not stop you she said with a teasing smile , i am sure she will choose you only. And anyways which princess can say NO to you.  

Arjun with a smile and shine in his eyes- Any princess will say YES to me.

Uruvi - Yes, why not, u are handsome, kind hearted, strong and a great warrior.

Arjun - Ohh after listening to you, I think i should marry too. 

Uruvi - Yaa, u should  , said she smiling.

Arjun- By the way I think , after Bhanumatis swayambar, i should visit pukeya then. He said with  a smrik. You will go to pukeya from there right.

Uruvi - Yaa, but why will you come to Pukeya.

Arjun - It will be for a special occasion , so i  will tell u then only.

Just then a maid comes & says that her chariot is ready.

Uruvi - Okay, i am coming.

Maid leaves.

Uruvi - Before leaving i should meet Aunt Kunti.

She & Arjun goes to her room.

Here Karn & Duryodhan too were getting ready for going to Bhanumati's Swayambar.

In her room Uruvi takes blessings of Kunti.

Kunti blesses her & says- She hopes  to see her soon .

Uruvi smiles . She then goes to Bhishm Pitamah and tells her that she is leaving. Bhishm pitamah smiles & bless her. She informs Gandhari & Drishtraj abt her leaving too. 

She walks out of Hastinapur palace. Arjun comes outside till her chariot. On the way her eyes were searching for Karn, so that she can say bye to him too. She did not knew that she will meet him soon in bhanumatis swayambar.

Uruvi , gets on her chariot with one of her maid & asks charioteer to go towards Kaling. She bids bye to Arjun.

Arjun bids bye to her & smiles.

Arjun thinks - You dont know Uruvi , we will meet soon. Very soon in Pukeya. And then I will tell you abt my feelings.

Screen Freezes.

What have destiny for Uruvi & Arjun. Will Arjun be able to tell her abt his feelings or something else will happen? How will Uruvi react seeing Karn in Kaling. Will Bhanumati choose Duryodhan as her groom?

Vote And Comment.