CH-11

Scene starts with Duryodhan & Karn bringing Bhanumati to hastinapur forcefully abducting her.

After sometimes Uruvi to arrive in Hastinapur. Arjun was already waiting for her as he knew she wld come after whtever happened during bhanumati's swayambar.

Uruvi gets down.

Arjun - Uruvi , are u okay.

Uruvi nods.

Urvi - Arjun , I hope Hastinapur will do justice with Bhanumati. Whatever duryodhan did was wrong.

Arjun - Dont worry Uruvi till Bhishm Pitamah is here no injustice will be done. 

Uruvi - I hope so.

Arjun - come inside.

As they were going inside Uruvi looks up in sky, just then her eyes falls on Duryodhan and Karn who were standing in Balcony of Duryodhan's room. They were looking at her only. While Duryodhan has a smrik on his face while Karn face was straight with no emotions on it.

Arjun sees Uruvi looking in the direction. He makes a fist seeing Duryodhan and Karn.

Arjun - Uruvi , lets go inside.

They walk inside.

Uruvi & Arjun were in Kunti's room.

Uruvi- Aunt Kunti , why dont u say anything, You are Rajmata of Hastinapur ,u know what's happened with bhanumati is wrong. Taking a girl away from her swayambar without her permission is wrong. And Duryodhan shld be punished.

Kunti- Calm down Uruvi, calm down, i can understand, but according to laws of hastinapur, duryodhan has done no wrong.

Arjun- What, Maa u are saying this.

Kunti- Listen to me Arjun, Years ago your Pitamah , Mahamahim Bhishm on the orders of then Rajmata Satyavati , who was also his foster mother had abducted The 3 princess of Kashi- Amba, Ambika & Ambalika to marry then King Vichitariyaveer from there swayambar. Thou Ambika & Ambalika accepted the relation, Rajkumari Amba denied to marry Maharaj Vichitryaveer. She went to every kingdom of Aryavrat to wage a war against Hastinapur, but no one came to help her. Amba then prayed to lord shiva, and was granted a boon that  in her nxt birth she will be the reason of Mahmahim Bhishm death. Amba then had said that no to life & had jumped into  fire. This was then the law was written that if a prince of Hastinapur abducts any princess he will deemed to have married her.

Uruvi - So u wanna say that there is no way we can have bhanumati out.

Kunti nods in negative.

screen freezes on kunti, arjun and uruvi's face.