CH-13

Uruvi returned to Pukeya. Time passed, days passed, its been 8 months. While Uruvi was busy in helping the citizens of pukeya, and other political issues with her father maharaj Vahush and Maharani Subhra, here in hastinapur Arjun thought to go to pukeya, but every time some or other thing came up and he could not visit pukeya.

(Alas, he did not knew his destiny was not to be with her)

The pandavas had just arrived after defeating the King Drupad of Panchaal. And gave his half kingdom to son of there guru Ashwathama. In hastinapur as the pandavas had defeated the paanchal king , Yudhisthir was crowned as the Yuvraj, and technically too he was the eldest one in 105 brothers (100 sons of dristhraj and 5 of pandu).

Duryodhan could not take it, thou Karn and Ashwathama tried to calm him down, but he was hell bent on getting what he wants. For him Pandavas were his enemy and he was now gonna look a way to remove them from his way so that he could be crowned as Yuvraj.

Here in these 8 months Karn's life has changed to. The distance between Angdesh and hastinapur wasn't much but He had to juggle in between. He had the duties of being the king of ang, and with supporting his friend. Karn had to marry with a girl name supriya, whom he saved from a rakshas and to save her honor he married her.  Thou she too belonged from a low caste.

  Thou she too belonged from a low caste

Supriya- 2nd wife of Karn.

Here Duryodhan made the plan to kill pandavs in lakshgrah in  varnavrat. Karn tried to oppose the idea but could not do much infront of mama shakuni and dushashan who were provoking duryodhan more and more to do it.

The Pandavas with there mother Rajmata Kunti went to Vanavrath & stayed at Lakshyagrih.

(Wont go in details as we all know what happened there.)

After few days the news of death of Pandavs due to fire came as shock. Thou Dhristhraj saw sadness but inside he was happy, mahamahim bheeshm & kakashri vidur were sad at the news, Gandhari too was sad. While Duryodhan, shakuni , dushashan and Ashwathama celebrated the news Karna just stood there. The death news spread like fire.

The news reached Pukeya too. Maharaj Vahusha and Maharani Shubra were shocked.

Uruvi was praying infront of Mahadev.

Just then a daasi came there.

Rajkumari ... said daasi..

Uruvi finished her prayers and turned to her.

Uruvi- Kya baat hai, tum ittni ghabraiye kuy lag rahi.

Daasi- Rajkumari, buri khabar hai.

Uruvi- Jo baat hai saaf saaf kaho.

Daasi- Rajkumari, Pandu putr aur rajmata kunti jahan ruke thhe wahan bhishan aag lag gayi aur unn sabki jal karr mrityu ho gayi.

Uruvi was shocked. She could not believe this. She had tears in her eyes.