CH-7

Scene starts with Karn and Uruvi going out of the Rajmahal. Karn gets on his chariot. He forwards his hands in front of Uruvi. Uruvi holds his hands & gets up on chariot. Karn asks the charioteer to move.

Here after getting ready Arjun was moving towards Uruvi's room.  He comes outside Uruvi's room.

Arjun- Go and tell Rajkumari Uruvi that i am waiting for her. 

Servant- Sorry Rajkumar Arjun, but Rajkumari Uruvi has gone with Angraj Karn. few minutes back.

Arjun- What, with Angraj.

He walks out of Rajmahal.

Here Uruvi and Karn reaches his house. It was a area were soots used to live.

Karn - chale rajkumari.

Uruvi nods, she gets down fom chariot.

Ppl were shocked to see Uruvi there. No body from rajmahal have ever visited there area.

they go to the house where the boy was.

Radha sees Karn.

Radha- Karn.

She sees Uruvi entering that house.

Radha-  Rajkumari Uruvi.

The other ppl were also shocked.

Karn - Dont worry, Rajkumari is here to help us.

Uruvi nods. she sees the boy. She asks for some jadibooti and gives it to the boy. Boy starts feeling relieved after few minutes.

Here Arjun asks his charioter to take him towards Karn house. He was thinking why wld Uruvi go with Karn.

Here the boy's mother thanks Uruvi. Uruvi smiles & says not to thank her as it was her duty to help as Vaidya. She gets out of that house. Karn too comes out.

Karn- Shukriya Rajkumari Uruvi.

Uruvi- Aggar aapne fir shukriya kaha toh mai naraz ho jaaungi Angraj.

Karn smiles.

Uruvi - Waise aap ab Ang ke raja hai, Kab sambhal rahe hai aap Ang desh ka karyabhar.

Karn- Bahut Jald mai aur mera pariwaar , ang ke mahal mei chale jaaye gey.

Uruvi nods.

Karn - Come i will take you to rajmahal.

Just then Radha comes there.

Radha- Rajkumari, aaiye naa hamare ghar.

Before Uruvi could say , she was cut by Karn.

Karn - Maa, aap kya kah rahi  hai, Rajkumari hamare ghar kaise aa sakti hai.

Radha- Kuy nahi aa sakti, kuyki hum soot hai.

Karn - Maa.

Uruvi interrupts them.

Uruvi - I think Angraj does not want to me to  see his house. Are you hiding something from me. she said smiling.

Karn- Nothing like that Rajkumari But.

Radha- come naa Rajkumari plz.

Uruvi smiles & walks towards Karn house with Radha.

Karn too comes behind them. Uruvi meets Adhirath & Shom , karn's father & younger brother.

She sees a girl who was handling three kids.

Radha- She is Vrushali, Karn's wife. They were married in childhood only.  And they are there kids Vrishasen (6 yrs), Chitrasena (4yrs) , Satyasena (2 yrs).

Uruvi smiles. Vrushali comes to her & folds her hands as namaste. Uruvi does the same.

Uruvi noticed Vrushali was simple & sower, just like Karn.

Farnaaz shetty as Vrushali, 1st wife of Karn, She is from, soot caste only

Here Arjun reaches outside Karn's house.

Radha- Rajkumari , please sit.

Just then they hear a voice. It was of Arjun.

Arjun- Uruvi.

Uruvi turns & finds Arjun standing outside.

Uruvi - Arjun.

Screen freezes on there face.

Precap - Arjun taunts Karn.