Other Works By Me!

1)  Beyond The Boundaries 

"You will never look at me the way I do

"You will never look at me the way I do......and that kills me everyday"

Heartbreak,Pain,Tears......these has become the terms describing Ella Miller's life.

Why?Because she fell in love? insane,isn't it?

Because she fell in love with Jacob Parker,a dominant ,aspiring architect. For whom she's nothing but a desperate girl,disrupting his own love life. 

 Tired of love.... Tired of pain......... Tired of heartbreak..... Tired of crying....

.Now Ella is determined for a new beginning....A beginning beyond the boundaries......But what has destiny stored for her?? Will love fall apart? and hate win???Or will Love find a way again??Beyond the boundaries is a story of love,heartbreak,friendship, family......and a struggle of love over hate.!!

Link : https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/94167480-beyond-the-boundaries

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) The Frozen Heart

New York is not just a city

New York is not just a city.... It's a world..And lost in that world are Liam and Sofia, each struggling through their own strangled lives until destiny brings them together.. But to be united they must go through a deadly rollercoaster ride as each confronts their fears ... Liam must overcome his irrational fear and learn to embrace love while the biggest problem Sofia needs to overcome is not to give up on Liam...and well try to stay alive when all hell breaks loose!Will New York witness another epic love story with all the incumbent twists and turns?

Link- https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/113674314-the-frozen-heart-watty%27s-2019

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------