Part 10

(3 person POV)
Y/N woke up from her nap at 12:00 then she ate watermelon before game which was 2:00 so they have to leave at 1:00 to the field so Y/N was done so she refilled her water and got her stuff ready when she got a texted from the unknown

Unknown:hi is this Y/N
Y/N:Yea who asking
Unknown:Me Benny from the lake
Y/N:Oh ok
(Unknown change Benny)
Benny:Well okay I will see you later
Y/N: Well bye I have to go now
Benny:ok bye
After Benny texted you, you went to the car with your family because it is the championship game.(I am lazy so skip to the park.)
At the park you guys got there everyone got off you guys got their 1:00 also y/b/n but she also came with someone but you did not think of it. So you told your fam that you are going with emma. They said okay. So you went and said hey bae she said hey girl. She said oh meet my cousin Alan ak Yeah-Yeah. Nice to meet you my name is Y/N you said. Nice to meet you to.
(Your POV)
Emma said if you want to do a Tik Tok and you said yes.( You guys made this one)

But this is the dance you did and then the rest of the team got here but the coach was not their yet.You did a Tik Tok with the whole team to.

After you guys finished coach came you guys did your drills. Y'all had one more drill it was Chelsea.
(Start of the game) this is a video to watch of the your team pretend that is your team and you are forward)

This the highlights from the game.
(Later that day) the game finished they won 10-3. They won 1st place.
(Your POV) after the game was done we started to gather up everything and the went to the place to get are trophies which was big the team carried you when we won because you scored the last goal. You took pictures with the team and the trophy. You said bye to everyone one. Then went to the car to go home. You took a shower then change to pajamas. Then went on your phone to post the pictures of the championship. Then went to bed in the guest room.

1st place bitches like by babygirl.emma,b. Rodriguez and 1,000,000
Babygirl.emma: That my bae
^^^babyxgirl.Y/N: Yes it is
b.Rodriguez:Congratulations
^^^babyxgirl.aurora: Thx
That is the 1st place championship trophy.

aurora: ThxThat is the 1st place championship trophy