Godswap.

Here's what I've figured out so far.

Keep in mind that this au will have different villains, and everyone will probably have a slightly different role and personality

Keep in mind that this au will have different villains, and everyone will probably have a slightly different role and personality. (for example in this au, Bryan isn't the one who gets possessed by the seductive rose.)

Ok @Flipper03 helped me figure out something for Kay.

So, Kay: Former Hunter of Artemis. 

Would be okay for Brandeen and Seek to be sons of Athena?

I think Ritchie is gonna be son of Aphrodite (as a kinda reference to SDS)

Ok Inmo and Ritchie are sons of Aphrodite, cause I still want there to be Aphrodite's ball. Colin is gonna be the son of Chuangmu, goddess of love, the bedchamber, sleep and childbirth (based on my research)

And Micheal is also gonna be a son of Benzaiten, since Benzaiten is both a goddess of art and of knowledge. Also, seeing Jon and Micheal as siblings could be fun.

Ok, Austin is the son of Kōjin.

Yuki is the daughter Hestia

Daveed is the son of Jik.

OKAY!  PhoenixFire2024 pointed out I forgot about Nad, and Dranne....

So now. Instead of the Lone Viking, he's the Lone Polynesian, son of Lono.

And Dranne is the son of Zao Jun.

Ok. MikeThePolishGuy and PhoenixFire2024 helped me figure what to do with Brick.

He's a demon, ghost thing, kinda like Nero.

So yeah. I'mma talk about the Egyptian first, probably. In the next chapter though

Also the seductive rose is called mistletoe in this au. See if you can tell who gets it based on that alone.