CHAPTER 2

"This ain't yours, it's locked too." Kyle pointed out the gate which had a big padlock.

"GUARD!" Bobby Fish yelled, patiently waiting for someone to open the big gate.

In time, they saw a man approaching the gate. He's tall, lean stature easily overwhelmed them. He had a proud look at him with dark eyes. His lips were tightly pursed as he looked down.

Bobby Fish could feel a wave of scrutiny from him, and once he was satisfied with his silent examination, he asked, "How may I help you?"

"OPEN THIS GATE ROGER!" Bobby Fish commanded with authority. The guard immediately recognizes the voice, opening the gate as fast as he could.

"If it isn't Sir. Bobby Fish, pleasant surprise to see you here."

Bobby raised his brow, "Why is it locked?"

The guard bows his head lightly, "The caretaker of the house passed away yesterday...his wake is still in there and his fellow workers mourned for him..."

"I see."

The women felt the chilly air lingers, making them feel restless and nervous.

Kay Lee Ray looked away, "I don't want to go inside..."

"Then don't," Damian Priest said, grinned mischievously, having found the perfect opportunity to alleviate his boredom.

"That... That's none of your business, you twat!" Kay Lee Ray sputtered, glaring at him. Damian didn't bother to reply.

Unbeknownst to them, a green-haired woman is staring at the two.

Before they could enter, Bobby Fish immediately warns them, "Don't do anything stupid."

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

Adam Cole ran inside, amaze to see a big fountain in the middle. Roderick and Kyle searched for a pool at the back of the mansion.

The dogs kept howling after sensing guests entering the place.

"Why there's a lot of leaves scattered on the ground? They don't have a maid or something?" Cameron questioned, Damian Priest on the other hand shrugged.