CHAPTER 11

Fandango kept walking while the two following him behind.

"Hey bro, I'm hungry!" Matt Riddle whined, scratching his tummy.

"Come to think of it, Stallion Pete, and I haven't eaten dinner..." Matt continued.

Fandango sighed as he took the sandwiches covered in plastic from his pocket, "Here you go."

Matt immediately took it and share it with Pete, "Thanks brooo!"

"As I was saying, I fell somewhere in there so I'm thinking that maybe there's another route in the mansion." Fandango shared but glanced back when he heard Matt Riddle slipped.

"STALLION PETE, WHY DID YOU TRIPPED ME?!" Matt accused loudly, massaging his foot.

Pete furrowed his brow, "I didn't trip you..."

"Then who was..." Matt Riddle didn't continue his next words when he saw a skeleton beside him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" He yelled, running towards Pete and hides behind him.

-

"They're weird especially the kids. Remember the time I took a picture of them, they were screaming after it." Tyler Breeze stated making Damian and Kay Lee glanced at him.

"If they're not humans, then what are they? I assumed they're still alive," Shayna commented, staying alert, looking back and forth.

They noticed Dakota Kai and Io, approaching them.

Io sighed, "I don't know if they already find Candice...I lost my group and I can't find them."

"Robert Stone and Raquel were gone..." Dakota shrieked, silence took over before they recover from the initial shock that Dakota brought. Tyler Breeze is the first one who asked, "Have you seen Fandango?"

Dakota shook her head in response. Growls can be heard near them as Kay Lee grabbed one of the bats at her side. Damian Priest put Tyler in the ground for a while, stretching as he could.

When the monsters started approaching them, Shayna grabbed one and put it in a submission. Kay Lee started hitting them with a bat. Damian Priest did his finisher, The Reckoning. Tyler started flashing them with his camera.

-

"GET AWAY FROM THE DREAM!"

Toni grabbed Chelsea from behind to deliver a German suplex, reasoned why Chelsea let go of the big rock she's holding. Rhea took the opportunity to put Chelsea in a riptide.

Walter tied her up while she's unconscious. The Dream started hitting her making the three of them facepalm.

"I NEED ONE MORE! ONE MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHA" Chelsea suddenly laughed.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" Bobby Fish asked in confusion. Walter shrugs, pointing at The Dream, "You hit her hard."

"She's being weird in the first place. Why is she attacking us?" Dream pointed out and Toni noticed the mansion's big door.

"Let's go inside to meet with the others."

Rhea stared at Chelsea, "What are we going to do with her?"

"Let's take her too," Walter announced.

-

Johnny accidentally bumped into Adam in the hallway.

"WATCH WHERE YOU GO- JOHNNY?!" Adam yelled after seeing The DIY and Candice.

"Candice! Thank God! you're still alive!" Adam exclaimed making the bubbly poisoned apple hit him playfully, "How rude!"

"Anyway, what's happening? Where are the others and who's those creatures that keep attacking us?" Johnny fired question after questions.

"We don't have time. I'll tell you when we get the candles, Roddy and I decided to...wait, where's Roddy?" Adam asked after realizing that Roddy's not behind him.

"You were the only one we saw. By the way, I need help, my shoulders killing me," Tommaso commented.

"Scarlett's in the living room with Karrion and Dexter weird guy, you should meet up with them," Adam explained.

"I'm coming with you, Adam. Explain everything you know." Johnny stated making Adam Cole huffed in annoyance. "Guess, I had no choice."

Johnny turned to his wife, "Candice, take Tommaso and stay in there. Don't go anywhere."

"But Johnny-"

"No buts! I love you."

Candice was about to refuse when Adam and Johnny started running off to the attic.

"I know you're worried but Johnny can handle himself just fine, trust him," Tommaso reassured making Candice smiled weakly. "Let's go, Tommaso."

When they saw Karrion and Scarlett sitting in the wooden seat, they approached them.

"There you are, Ciampa."

"What happened to that?" Scarlett asked.

"Those whatever you called them bites me..." Tommaso replied as Candice helped him to sit down.

"Don't we have a medical kit somewhere?" Candice asked, making Scarlett stood up and says, "I suppose..."

Karrion Kross looked around, scratching his head, "Where's Dexter?"

-

"You telling me that those creatures are monsters and the only way we can defeat them is to show them a fire? How insane..." Johnny asked as they run off to the attic.

"I know it's insane but that's what Scarlett told us...RODDY!" He yelled making Johnny covered Adam's mouth with his hand, "Stop shouting..." He hissed.

"We must find Roddy first."

"But the candles..."

"Roddy's important than the candles!"

"Everyone believes in you! Don't let them down!" Johnny pushed Adam to make go back to his senses.

"Then go to the attic to get the candles. It's in a box. I'm going to find Roddy with myself!" Adam announced as he started running away.

Johnny runs towards the attic but noticed Ruby, the girl running in the opposite direction. He was confused about whether he'll follow her and he did.

Johnny noticed they're in a parking lot until someone jumped onto his back, he angrily throws whoever it is with his strength.

Ruby's mouth watered seeing him, when she was about to attack him, he kicked her in the guts, picking her up, putting her in a powerbomb until the girl screamed in pain when she got pierced in the stomach.

Johnny felt tired at what he witnessed as he fell down on the spot.