CHAPTER 17 {the last chapter}

It was a horrific night for these wrestlers. Some of them are tired. Some of them got traumatized. Who wouldn't be traumatized if you encountered those humans that transform into dogs?

Dominik Dijakovic drives the fixed bus as he decided to take over Shawn Michaels' job since the latter wants to sleep on the back part of the bus.

Shayna told Kayden and Kacy about their experience in that mansion. Next to her, Io's wrapping her wounds with bandage.

Tyler was busy listening to music in his phone when Fandango elbowed him and handed him a sandwich.

Tyler gratefully accepted it as he started digging on it until he realize something.

"Where did you get this?" Tyler asked, brows were furrowed.

"Just eat, don't asked."

Johnny looked over at Tommaso on the opposite row and heard him humming his masterpiece theme song.

The wrestlers were seen resting their bodies on their respective seats. People like Rhea, Toni, Dream, Matt, and the Undisputed Era have already fallen asleep.

Candice looked at the back to check on Nicholas who's peacefully sitting next to the sleeping Shawn.

Johnny put his head on his wife's shoulder when his hazelnut eyes caught Keith was sleeping on Mia's shoulder.

A tear escaped from Dakota's eyes while staring at the fan Raquel used. Tegan sighed and started rubbing Dakota's back.

Tegan got broken when she stared at the picture frame she took from the mansion. It breaks her heart seeing her eight co-wrestlers killed.

Walter still couldn't recover from what happened. Alexander Wolfe hugged him to reduce the pain he's feeling right now. He felt worse. He just lost two friends.

Pete drifted his eyes on Chelsea Green's body sitting next to Kay Lee Ray who's preparing herself to get some sleep. Chelsea's unconscious but they still decided to keep her.

Everyone had deep thoughts on their mind and then Shawn suddenly screamed, taking them back from reality.

"Stop shouting, old man! I'm trying to sleep here----" Damian Priest couldn't able to continue to words as he gulped, eyes were staring at Shawn. "G-guys..."

"What is it, Damian? You just ruined my beauty sleep!" Kay Lee Ray complained but then her eyes larger when she saw what Damian's talking about.

"Uh, guys? Who dragged that kid into our bus?"

"I did." Candice stood up, once she heard Alexander Wolfe asked.

Everyone's shaking, as well as Candice, seeing Nicholas staring at each of them, his left hand holding Shawn's fresh liver while other is holding an intestine.

"WAAAAAAAA!" Dakota Kai's screamed made everyone get up from their sleep and freak out at the scene.

"DOMINIK, STOP THE BUS! STOP IT!" The Era boys keep shouting and shouting until their throats hurt.

They all groaned when the bus didn't stop. Before Nicholas could attack them, the wrestlers run to the exit but someone blocked the way, mouth watered in hunger, holding Dominik's internal organs.

It was the man who got bitten by those creatures, Tommaso Ciampa. Everyone gasped and cries out when Tommaso slowly transforming into a dog form.

Before Tommaso could fully transform, he smirked and told them, "No one will survive."

"WAHAHAHAHAHA!" Zelina's voice boomed through the skies, watching her targets suffer from their worse fate.

"THE CURSE IS STILL GOING!"