Chapter 2 || Meeting With Them

Hanji's P.O.V

A new day with new weather. Yess! I can do more experiments on titan!

Wow. *knock knock* Huh? "State your name and business."

"Cadet Jaegar and Commander Keith need you." Wow for what.

"Okay. Tell him I'll be there in a minute." Heh. You spoiled my fun.

Laura's P.O.V aka Reader

Sigh. Annoying sun. Well, what to do. Gotta change and train.

At The Training Ground

"Today a new cadet will join us! Come up Cadet and introduce yourself!"

Sigh. I'm nervous as shit. Just get to the point. "My name is Laura Mia. Glad to meet you all." I saluted.

I hear some whisper wonder what are they talking about. "From now on, you'll be in Hanji's Squad." Hanji.. familiar tho.

Wait. I froze. H-hanji? Get it together (y/n). "You got that Cadet Mia?" "Yes Sir!" It will be a long day.

"Get back to training!" Ouch, that's hurt. I walked toward the crowd. Wow, there are so many faces that I have never seen before.

Oh, I saw a familiar yellow-headed waving towards me. "Hey, Laura!"

"Oh hi, Armin." "You know her?" A black-haired girl popped out of nowhere. "Yeah. I saw her yesterday."

I saw two different faces. It was kinda familiar too.

Wait I saw them when we were about to go home after the expedition. Yeah, that makes sense.

"Hey, you okay Laura?" Armin ask. "Oh yeah. Just zoning out a little." "You're Laura right?" The boy asks. "Yes as you heard just now. You?" "I'm Eren Jaegar. And that's Mikasa Ackerman." The boy was introduced.

"Mikasa and Eren huh. Cool name." I mumbled. "What you say?" Eren ask.

"Nothing." "Hey, Laura! Let's go to training." "Mkay." I followed them. "Oi Eren. I suggest a rematch." A two-toned-haired boy suddenly says out of nowhere.

Then he saw me and a tad of pink tint appear on his cheek. "Y-you're new h-here r-right?" He stuttered. "Yeah, why?"

"Y-you're cute." He says what. I ruffled his hair. "Thanks, dude." His cheek is reddening now. What in the world.

"Let just go training," I say as I push him towards them.

"I-i'm Jean Kirstein. Y-you?" Boy, you stutter so much. "I'm Laura Mia. Just concentrate on the training." I say.

Jean's P.O.V

Wow. I have never seen a girl like her. Usually, if I flirt with other girls they always look at me disgustingly, but she just said thanks.

Shit. She's cute. Now she pushing me towards the training ground. How does she have the strength? It was such a mystery.

Laura's P.O.V

After introducing each other, I remembered some of their names. Today is gonna be a long and tiring day.

To be continue

------------------------------

Done!
Word counts: 456
~Kitsu [edited]