|The end|

"What do you think of me?"

•••

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Tears start to build up at the corner of my eyes.

"I-it's nothing.." I reply.

"Come on (y/n)~ Tell me~" She nudges me and wiggles her eyebrows.

I chuckle at her behavior.

"Well, I have been thinking... Do you ever have a crush..?"

There's an awkward silence for a bit.

"W-well. I do." She stutters.

"Tell me about him."

"No! It's her."

"Oh. Okay."

•••

"She is cute and courageous. She is also stronger than me." She says as she blushes.

"But I don't know if she ever li-loves me back. I wish the person I like does notice me though." She sighs and sets a sad smile on her face.

I felt jealous of whoever it is but I calmed down.

"Yeah. I wish too. Your happiness is my priority." I said as I smile, looking out the window.

Then I felt a tug at my uniform. I turn around only to see a blushing Hanji pinning me to the wall.

I blush at the sudden action.

"W-what are you d-doing, Hanji?"

She takes a deep breath and exhales it.

"I've been wanting to do this." She mumbles.

She stares at my eyes for a couple of seconds and starts to lean in slowly.

My face starts to grow hotter and hotter as her breath kissed my face.

I closed my eyes to ready at what she wanted to do. As I waited, I felt a soft pair of lips on mine.

The lips start to moves and I move in sync. Her hands then travel to my hips and mine are wrapped at her neck as they get deeper.

We then parted our lips and panted a bit.

My blush didn't leave my cheeks as I look up at her.

"W-what was that about, Hanji?"

"To show you my love towards you." She replies as she smiles gleefully.

"YAY!!!! I KISSED (Y/N)-CHAN~~~" She shouted as she sprinted to leave the room.

'Oh god..' I thought as I followed her outside.

She starts to screams again as I tailing behind her, giving off a deadly aura.

Everyone looks shocked at the screaming and starts to do their works as they saw me glaring. Except for Levi of course.

He watches at the scene that was unfolded in front of him and continues to sip his tea and gives an unnoticed smile.

• • •

Author's P.O.V

For, as far as I know, the experience has been traumatic for Hanji Zoe.

So she promised (y/n) one thing.

"(Y/n), I promise that I will not ever leave your side. Promise?" She says as she sticks out her pinky finger to (y/n).

(Y/n) then intertwines her finger to Hanji's.

"Promise."

The End

• • •

Well. Thank you for supporting this story 'til the end. Arigato gozaimasu minna-san.

-Kitsu [edited]